How often do Nike Outlets have Retros in stock?

I was at the Camarillo premium outlets a couple weeks back and they had the Air Jordan VI (lakers colorway) FSR

I was at the Camarillo premium outlets a couple weeks back and they had the Air Jordan VI (lakers colorway) FSR

I remember when the one by me had the Cool grey 11's smh
30t6p3b.gif
that i still missed out on them, they also had white cements and flints a couple weeks ago.

I remember when the one by me had the Cool grey 11's smh
30t6p3b.gif
that i still missed out on them, they also had white cements and flints a couple weeks ago.

flints and bords hit the outlets along with playoff 13s yall are lucky i didnt find out every pair would have been gone.

flints and bords hit the outlets along with playoff 13s yall are lucky i didnt find out every pair would have been gone.

Outlets are perfect for those GR Retros you kinda like but wouldn't drop a bill and a half on them (hello Orion VII's)

Outlets are perfect for those GR Retros you kinda like but wouldn't drop a bill and a half on them (hello Orion VII's)

Yea those wack Orions are still on the shelves at the outlet because nobody is buying them, but they also had some Jordan classic 2011 black/white CW, pure $ 3's, and some Lebron 8's and kobe 6's some decent heat

Yea those wack Orions are still on the shelves at the outlet because nobody is buying them, but they also had some Jordan classic 2011 black/white CW, pure $ 3's, and some Lebron 8's and kobe 6's some decent heat

Originally Posted by sc2413

you just gotta be lucky man

pretty much. I've seen outlets that had CDP 3/20 packs to some that had no jordans. 

Originally Posted by sc2413

you just gotta be lucky man

pretty much. I've seen outlets that had CDP 3/20 packs to some that had no jordans. 

lol at people talking bout this years retro's hitting outlet shelves..most jordan retro's i see are about a year old by the time they hit outlet shelves.

i live in jersey, i usually alternate between Jersey Gardens or Bergen Mall, I'll tell you in my experience, I've found better apparel at the Bergen Mall but the Jersey Gardens usually has the better retro selection, its always hit or miss, i never know when to go, and sometimes you have to spend the same time it takes to drive there to get someone on the phone who is knowledgeable enough to help you out.

if your going to call, call on a week day when the sales associates are bored and ready to help, calling on a Saturday afternoon wont help you much, you might as well just drive over and do a couple laps in the mall and get the exercise.

lol at people talking bout this years retro's hitting outlet shelves..most jordan retro's i see are about a year old by the time they hit outlet shelves.

i live in jersey, i usually alternate between Jersey Gardens or Bergen Mall, I'll tell you in my experience, I've found better apparel at the Bergen Mall but the Jersey Gardens usually has the better retro selection, its always hit or miss, i never know when to go, and sometimes you have to spend the same time it takes to drive there to get someone on the phone who is knowledgeable enough to help you out.

if your going to call, call on a week day when the sales associates are bored and ready to help, calling on a Saturday afternoon wont help you much, you might as well just drive over and do a couple laps in the mall and get the exercise.

Originally Posted by crup a holic

just check the thread. Its updated almost everyday. If you see the page numbers jump like 2-3 pages in a day, something "hot" dropped, like banned 1s. You really have to hawk that thread for info though, its comes in so fast and random that you may be left out in the cold for some releases. That is, unless, you are a member of the "inner circle"

Yeah thats right, i said it. Someone tell my wife I posted this if i dissapear.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

NTOC LIVES ! ! ! !

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Most outlets do not carry retro jordans
You know better than that, but I smell sarcasm
tongue.gif

You want the skills, you want the steals.... I put this on my kids its ALL AROUND at the outlets MOST big releases see AT LEAST 1 outlet however small the quantity.... if you wanna know more....
nerd.gif

Blue Pill
wink.gif

Originally Posted by crup a holic

just check the thread. Its updated almost everyday. If you see the page numbers jump like 2-3 pages in a day, something "hot" dropped, like banned 1s. You really have to hawk that thread for info though, its comes in so fast and random that you may be left out in the cold for some releases. That is, unless, you are a member of the "inner circle"

Yeah thats right, i said it. Someone tell my wife I posted this if i dissapear.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

NTOC LIVES ! ! ! !

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Most outlets do not carry retro jordans
You know better than that, but I smell sarcasm
tongue.gif

You want the skills, you want the steals.... I put this on my kids its ALL AROUND at the outlets MOST big releases see AT LEAST 1 outlet however small the quantity.... if you wanna know more....
nerd.gif

Blue Pill
wink.gif

i missed out on playoffs flints anniv 1s infared 6s white infa 6s cool greys LA too many damn sneakerheads cant wait untill i go home shoes are a big frenzy down here

i missed out on playoffs flints anniv 1s infared 6s white infa 6s cool greys LA too many damn sneakerheads cant wait untill i go home shoes are a big frenzy down here

its not always like planned i think, i just call them up and see if they have some or if they are getting some and they normally just tell me

its not always like planned i think, i just call them up and see if they have some or if they are getting some and they normally just tell me

Never really seen any good Jordan retros at a Nike outlet, but have seen a few decent Nike retros.

Back
Top Bottom