How often do you get a haircut

Usually every 2 weeks but now that im in college, about every 3 weeks. Price vary depending on whether I get my pops to do it for free, go to the barbershop for 15, or my homeboy brother for 5

every other week, and line-ups on the weeks in between. $15 for a cut and $7 for a line-up. tip not included.

if you're not White, i don't know how you can go more than 2 weeks without a haircut. i only do that in the winter when it's acceptable.

every other week, and line-ups on the weeks in between. $15 for a cut and $7 for a line-up. tip not included.

if you're not White, i don't know how you can go more than 2 weeks without a haircut. i only do that in the winter when it's acceptable.

Just read some of the posts. I
laugh.gif
ed
You y'all get pedicures too?

i cut my own hair... usually about every 6 weeks or so. haven't paid for a haircut in probably 15 years.

i cut my own hair... usually about every 6 weeks or so. haven't paid for a haircut in probably 15 years.

I cut my own hair about once every 2 weeks, easy buzz cut. Been doing it for 5 years now. 

I cut my own hair about once every 2 weeks, easy buzz cut. Been doing it for 5 years now. 

Originally Posted by Slim

if you're not White, i don't know how you can go more than 2 weeks without a haircut.

you cant

all the responses of once a month..........3-4 weeks, do it myself arent black NTrs

if you're not White, i don't know how you can go more than 2 weeks without a haircut.

you cant

all the responses of once a month..........3-4 weeks, do it myself arent black NTrs

Originally Posted by Al Audi

you cant

Exactly, my hairline is toasted by day 12....

If I'm workin I get a #1 all even every 2 weeks. $15 each. Now its every 1 or 2 months. 
30t6p3b.gif

I miss the feeling of a fresh cut with the fresh line up NT! smh. bein broke ftl.

If I'm workin I get a #1 all even every 2 weeks. $15 each. Now its every 1 or 2 months. 
30t6p3b.gif

I miss the feeling of a fresh cut with the fresh line up NT! smh. bein broke ftl.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

you cant

Exactly, my hairline is toasted by day 12....

Back
Top Bottom