How often has Jay Z been out done on a track?

I think jay free styling pretty much all his songs put him in a position where he gets out did on tracks. If he actually penned verses and put thought into them, no one could see him. Real talk

I had a feeling someone was going to post that
laugh.gif

I chose memph man because you feel his hunger

What We Do is also going to be mentioned at some point and I also disagree with it.

Definitely "What We Do".

laugh.gif
at you disagreeing with it. Yet you somehow knew it would be mentioned.....

"Run This Town" I'd agree with as well.
There was a thread about this before, and it quickly became about Beans outdoing Jay on every song, and that song became the center of it all. Gotta get ahead of the game sometimes.

Wow at Once Again Its On being named.

Last edited:
I think jay free styling pretty much all his songs put him in a position where he gets out did on tracks. If he actually penned verses and put thought into them, no one could see him. Real talk

People still believe this crap? He doesn't freestyle on his songs, he justs memorizes the lyrics

I can't remember the last time someone said "real talk" and it was actually that.

Jay doesn't "freestyle" them. He just memorizes them and doesn't write them down.

Big difference.

He obviously puts A LOT of thought in his verses.

Last edited:
What We Do is also going to be mentioned at some point and I also disagree with it.

Definitely "What We Do".

laugh.gif
at you disagreeing with it. Yet you somehow knew it would be mentioned.....

"Run This Town" I'd agree with as well.
There was a thread about this before, and it quickly became about Beans outdoing Jay on every song, and that song became the center of it all. Gotta get ahead of the game sometimes.

Wow at Once Again Its On being named.

I dont think beans killed him on any other song but on once again its on he did and it says alot cause jay was goin in

To me, there is no comparison here. I am by no means saying Jay's verse isn't great in it's own right....but no comparison...

[Jay-Z]
...MANG! Lemme get 'em Free
Hove never slackin' mang, zippin' in the black Range
Faster than the red ghost, gettin' ghost wit' Pac-Mang
One-time know a got a knack to get that change
Leader of the black gang, R-O-C mang
Bang like T-Mac, ski mask air it out
Gotta kill witnesses 'cause Free's beard's stickin' out
Y'all don't want no witness ****, we squeeze hammers mang
Bullets breeze by you, like Lousiana mang...
But I gotta feed Tianna mang...
So I move keys you can call me the Piano Man
Rain...sleet, hail...snow man
Slang dough, E, hydro man...

[Beanie Sigel]
...no, B. Sige in the third lane
Gramps still prayin' workin on my nerves man...
Like, "Son you gotta get your soul clean...
Before they blow them horns like Coltrane..."
But still I cry tears of a hustler
Wipe tears from my mother, pull out beers for her brothers...
That's above us, make beds for the babies
Tuck kids under covers, buy cribs for their mothers
**** I'll probably be wylin' with their fathers
Tell Ms. Robert, tell Enijah that I'm ridin' for her father
That's like my brother, like same mother different father
Any problems dog know I got 'em

And still we grind from the bottom
Just to make it to the bottom sold crack in the alleyways
Still gave back Marcy a Dollar Day
Real gangstas make hood holidays
They ain't thank us but we still paid homage mang
Soul Food Sunday lookin' like Big Momma's mang
Tell the gang I never break my promise mang...mang...unnh!

Just for them bars alone.....

the renegade thing is is overrated, people act like em made jayz look like some scrub. they both put in work with solid verses and they have a classic song to show for it

and im one of the biggest eminem stans on this board 

Lol Eminem made a very good verse look mediocre at best.

Beanie got him on pretty much every song they have done

Not even gonna mention Em, it's not even debatable.

Kanye had him a few times on WTT.

More of this recent work, he's been outdone on. I don't listen to his recent stuff anymore because it's weak.

Push and CyHi went in on So Appalled.

Son, CyHi BODIED that song. I don't care what anyone says. I couldn't believe it. It's probably one of my favorite rap songs of the last few years. The beat, everyone had a dope verse. I can't even vote best verse for this song.

Son, CyHi BODIED that song. I don't care what anyone says. I couldn't believe it. It's probably one of my favorite rap songs of the last few years. The beat, everyone had a dope verse. I can't even vote best verse for this song.

easily! Agree with everything you said.

Renegade was produced by Eminem, and being that it was one of his creations you'd expect him to come out with better verses. Seeing that they were both talking about the media, it came across that Em was harder cuz his aggressive style with the hard beat. Jay went in calm in collective, like always, and tone aside put in work.

Wayne killed him on mr carter, cam killed him so bad on oh boy he didnt wanna put the verse out

Biggie> Brooklyn's Finest
Biggie> I Love the Dough
Big L > 7 minute freestyle
. . .
Jim Morrison > Takeover :nerd:

I have to co-sign Sigel getting him on "It's On" and Kanye getting the best of him on "Run This Town"

If God had an ipod I would be on his playlist :pimp:

Everyone went in on that.

:lol: at your other post though, I expected nothing else from you.

Back
Top Bottom