How often have you been blocked? Vol. Cell phone/Instagram/Twitter

I don't think that's appropriate... some woman actually have class.

Last edited:
I've been blocked on pof several times for pointing out that all these women listing "doin me", "entrepreneur", and "go-getter" as their professions are actually broke and hungry with no actual jobs.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Even your mom? 
mean.gif
Ummmm, no, I call my Mom.... Mom. 

Ex used to do it all the time smh i just realize how childish this broad was , we would get into an argument she would get on FB and block me then later on lie about how she deactivated her FB because she wanna focus on shool smh . that was back when FB was popping tho .

Like a million times.

All by the same chick.

Me and her will be good one week then ready to throw hands the next.

I swear we aint no good for each other
mean.gif

I've only been blocked by one, I don't kiss up to them or give them the attention. Lately, I've been doing the blocking.

whenever i get in the mood and call out **** that photoshop their pix, they block me lol. **** dat ***** doh no chill on deck

How often have you been blocked via cell phone? What'd you do?

Back to back weeks now I've been blocked by two different birds, last week just your average side piece I hit about once a month that was trying to get promoted, don't emmm care. This week, something new, she asked what I was doing for the night and I told her I was not sure but I'm down to chill and have sex w/e... I was only being semi-serious but she blocked me and just stalks me on snapchat hard, I care but won't sweat it.

For my iPhone users it's pretty easy to indicate... Birds have the "read receipt" on then in addition to no reply your follow up text sit there as "delivered" contrary to "read."

Share your stories.
Not sure if serious, but "Delivered" just means that they have turned their Read Receipt off so you don't know that they look at your message and then do other **** before they reply.​
It doesn't mean that they've blocked you :lol: .​
But I have never been blocked.​

I understand that, but generally a girl is not going to randomly just up and go into her settings and turn that function off for one person... These birds blocked me b :lol:

You can't turn it off for one person. It's either on or off. It's easy to turn on/off in your settings and if they updated to iOS 8 it asks you all the time when you open the Messages application.​

I turn it off because I don't always reply to messages instantly.​

And if they blocked you, the message wouldn't even go through for it to be delivered.​

This isn't true. If you block someone and they send you message it will show up delivered on their side. Also what he was saying was if a chick had her read receipt on for months it's not just a coincidence that it starts showing up delivered instead of read.

Back
Top Bottom