How OG are you? Vol. Oldest thing you remember from General

Not sure when or who it was but someone posted a huge pic of some naked chick gettin banged cause they wanted to get banned. And also when EKIN said he wasn't gonna be around anymore |I

This thread is bringing back some awesome memories, :lol:

I do remember the NT/Twitter threads and when "NT" made the trending topics on Twitter. Here's the screencap: August 2009

Ben Baller had some cool Tupac stories back then. The Bro/Sis dancing on each other thread was bananas. The random **** post were always reckless. I remember one guy was posting stuff for almost an hour until he got banned, lol :smh:

Those Sacramento Kings vs LA Lakers threads from the 01-03 era were epic.....Laker 4 Life had like 40 different screename incarnations. When Doug Christie and Rick Fox rumbled.....Horrys shot.....Kobe getting the BK food poisoning. Wow.

alot of sucking off that night, alot of weird slander towards me disrespecting someone who made beats on blueeprint >D , so basically a twitter roast, turned into a u-stream where just blaze
wanted to talk ish back phone to phone as if that made him tougher, so i just tapped into my tuff talk and repped for the fambs, im like watching and listening to him at the same time, and the delay
was crazy, but i had to go to work in the morning and i didnt feel like talking to another man on the phone for more than 1 minute. In alot of people's eyes i got sonned but hey im still getting money my way. This is more a #NTTwitter moment, and by no means am i a OG. When i joined this site, i been stop copping sneakers like a fiend. Im down to maybe 6 a year.

the fun starts around 6:10 first video

Never seen these, thanks for posting.

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
:lol: .. or how about when he posted that pic of his penis in a water bottle :x 0] :rofl:
That JJ & Phillyhova **** was hilarious.. Phillyhova = the greatest troll of NT

That was his name. I remember those pictures JJ snapped. Pure comedy.

-Team Kufi Smacka and how bans were being given out left and right

-Neek

-Harlem Shake Story

-Ninjahood Sized pics

-Noreen

-Irv Gotti in the club Getting typsy

-5 word minimum

-Pre Yuku days

-When kicksology was poppin

-B1lly Hoyle

Last edited:
Someone PLEASE post the pic of dude sitting on his bed surrounded by fake js..

The one black dude in the WDYWT and the Jordan forum decked out from head to toe in Jordan outfits, he didn't wear anything else. I forgot his name, but someone made a collage of all his outfits, **** was comedy. I think he's a University of Phoenix graduate :lol:

Sportsfreak, that Asian kid with the same damn pose every time.

Ben Baller falling off his motorcycle on La Brea in front of Undefeated trying to stunt.

Team 909 decimation

That one cat whose pops owned a McDonalds and only owned XIVs...forgot the whole story but he was exposed.

Kerrys stories.

Can go on for days.

There has been A LOT of funny post. most have already been posted.
-Harlem Shake Story
-Dudes showing up to that scammers house.
-Laser IV release
-People Lurking in the background.

I've not posted that often in the General in recent years. While there are a lot of solid posters, and good ppl on here, too many ppl trying to get the LULZ in every thread.

Eventhough I stayed pretty quiet the whole time I've been on NT, it's been a fun place to just lurk and laugh in the General forum.
-Neoprodigy
-When Jersey Joe sold sneakers
-The move from NikePark (I was just a lurker then)
-ShoeTrends (I remember dreaming of buying all the Posites they had lol)
-Jordan XI forum
-Pigeon dunk release thread :lol:
-LRG Dead Serious Hoodie thread :rofl:
-WDYWT thread how it was and still is :smokin

Last edited:
The one black dude in the WDYWT and the Jordan forum decked out from head to toe in Jordan outfits, he didn't wear anything else. I forgot his name, but someone made a collage of all his outfits, **** was comedy. I think he's a University of Phoenix graduate
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Dalitso

Back
Top Bottom