How old is the oldest virgin you know? vol YNS the AC Green Edition

OP know he flaw as hell for this subject
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by Wade187

So Ginzo you basically saying you don't have enough game to smash a decent chick that's worth it. Yet you won't settle for anything less then what you can't get to begin with. This brought you to the conclusion that smashing is overrated since you haven't been able to achieve getting your pp wet yet. Is this all fairly close to what you are saying is your real life?
You can interpret it like that for lulz, but no that is not real life. I used to put P on the pedestal, flaunting my parent's money at chix. But I saw how vain dudes were giving their D to trolls just so they can get props for smashing.  They have that Stifler mentality p is p bro. I don't see it like that. If I work out, strive at school, etc I'm not giving my D or my Vcard to some undeserving skank, just so I can say I'm not a virgin or that I'm smashing. Not saying I'm better than all these 5s/6s, they're just not getting my attention. I'd rather admit to not smashing then lying about smashing. We all know which NTers do that.
nerd.gif
It doesn't hurt my pride that I'm a virgin. Being a virgin is still taboo since it's easy to let some ugly broad get it. I'd rather strive for 7s and take the Ls then lower myself to 5s and go home with a half a W. Dukes act like smashing is the end all be all to life but in reality it's not. Bragging about smashing is vain. Who you smashed is where you get the props imo.

flame_suit.jpg

I've said all that needs to be said.
*exits thread for the last time*

images

hmm.. he does have a point. 

So Ginzo you basically saying you don't have enough game to smash a decent chick that's worth it. Yet you won't settle for anything less then what you can't get to begin with. This brought you to the conclusion that smashing is overrated since you haven't been able to achieve getting your pp wet yet. Is this all fairly close to what you are saying is your real life?
You can interpret it like that for lulz, but no that is not real life. I used to put P on the pedestal, flaunting my parent's money at chix. But I saw how vain dudes were giving their D to trolls just so they can get props for smashing.  They have that Stifler mentality p is p bro. I don't see it like that. If I work out, strive at school, etc I'm not giving my D or my Vcard to some undeserving skank, just so I can say I'm not a virgin or that I'm smashing. Not saying I'm better than all these 5s/6s, they're just not getting my attention. I'd rather admit to not smashing then lying about smashing. We all know which NTers do that.
nerd.gif
It doesn't hurt my pride that I'm a virgin. Being a virgin is still taboo since it's easy to let some ugly broad get it. I'd rather strive for 7s and take the Ls then lower myself to 5s and go home with a half a W. Dukes act like smashing is the end all be all to life but in reality it's not. Bragging about smashing is vain. Who you smashed is where you get the props imo.

flame_suit.jpg

images

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this thread, wish I'd found it sooner.
But the oldest I know is 21, his standards are too high, he's afraid of "no", and catches feelings for broads that don't care about him
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this thread, wish I'd found it sooner.
But the oldest I know is 21, his standards are too high, he's afraid of "no", and catches feelings for broads that don't care about him
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

nerd.gif

flame_suit.jpg

qft.
Smashing aint overrated, but this is on point.

iaintevenmad.jpg

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

nerd.gif

flame_suit.jpg

qft.
Smashing aint overrated, but this is on point.

iaintevenmad.jpg

i feel like ginzo is a super lame. have you ever even hooked up with a 7? or any girl for that matter? you gotta crawl before you run. if your just starting game right now, you better start at those 4s,5s,and 6s. then eventually youll have enough game to bag a 7,8,9, maybe even a 10.

i feel like ginzo is a super lame. have you ever even hooked up with a 7? or any girl for that matter? you gotta crawl before you run. if your just starting game right now, you better start at those 4s,5s,and 6s. then eventually youll have enough game to bag a 7,8,9, maybe even a 10.

30 something my step moms sister she is waiting to get married and she is a very intelligent highly paid attorney.
and wont settle for anything less than her.

30 something my step moms sister she is waiting to get married and she is a very intelligent highly paid attorney.
and wont settle for anything less than her.

Originally Posted by chuck67

nerd.gif

flame_suit.jpg

images

He does. But how you gonna say smashing is overrated like he's not smashing by choice. He isn't smashing cause his game isn't proper enough to smash the chicks he's after. 

Originally Posted by chuck67

nerd.gif

flame_suit.jpg

images

He does. But how you gonna say smashing is overrated like he's not smashing by choice. He isn't smashing cause his game isn't proper enough to smash the chicks he's after. 

Originally Posted by Sid Nasty

I agree with you 
You got to smash those 7's and 6's now to get practice so when you get to the 8,9 and maybe 10's you know what your doing 

Being a virgin is different for guys and girls 

Being a virgin for a girl is good in some ways  

But for a guy its not good because smashing to some is apart of becoming a man are at least thats what society tells us 

When you get in the bed especially with a 8, 9 or 10 there going to expect you to know what to do and how to handle your business 

What 8,9 or 10 is going to want to mess with a dude thats a virgin when they can easily get someone better that can satisfy them ? 

Back
Top Bottom