how some of ya can't get yambs & this guy got 4 female guards pregnant in da same jail?

Realm talk once I read Anne Arundel County, I knew something unrealisticly ratchet had happened.

I swear Anne Arundel County is where ratchet Marylanders go to be free and run wild amongst their own kind.

Anne Arundel County is where Baltimore people go when they're tired of just being ratchet around people they know.

Anne Arundel County is.......aw **** it Anne Arundel County just sucks all around.

I've lived in Pioneer City, Laurel, Fort Meade, Severn, Maryland City and I hated all of those places.

Once moms smartened up and we moved to PG, it was like "Oooooh! So Black people don't HAVE to be ignorant as hel? Who'd a thunk it?"

PG has quite a few very ignorant pockets, but Anne Arundel is one giant episode of the Boondocks.

/end rant

Last edited:
Realm talk once I read Anne Arundel County, I knew something unrealisticly ratchet had happened.

I swear Anne Arundel County is where ratchet Marylanders go to be free and run wild amongst their own kind.

Anne Arundel County is where Baltimore people go when they're tired of just being ratchet around people they know.

Anne Arundel County is.......aw **** it Anne Arundel County just sucks all around.

I've lived in Pioneer City, Laurel, Fort Meade, Severn, Maryland City and I hated all of those places.

Once moms smartened up and we moved to PG, it was like "Oooooh! So Black people don't HAVE to be ignorant as hel? Who'd a thunk it?"

PG has quite a few very ignorant pockets, but Anne Arundel is one giant episode of the Boondocks.

/end rant
a good friend of mine lived in Disney Estates and went to Meade High for a few years in HS and I visited him a lot and got to see those areas. i didnt think they were that bad but i was only visiting. if those were your experiences, hey at least you out. a bunch of Meade students tried to jump some of my friends and i at the bus stop at arundel mills back in 11th grade
laugh.gif

Pioneer City, not a place id ever go back tho

you can find that stuff all over MD tho. you even have little kids doing dumb **** in Howard County/Columbia.

Last edited:
Bruh Pioneer City was THEEE WOORSSTT.

I mean I loved growing up there, playin basketball with my friends smoking LITERALLY grass clippings rolled up in printer paper when we were like 11. Going crazy when Missy Elliott and Mannie Fresh came to Arundel Mills. Also a bunch of us getting robbed at the bus stop on the way there by some other 12 year olds who literally didn't own shirts but did own guns. Mind you they robbed us, not to buy shirts or get their cornrows redone but to buy HEROIN. Which they were addicted to already. Making our demo tapes and sending them to Cash Money Records (Yung Stunnaz :smokin), everyone losing their virginity between 10-13. It was a lot of fun. But I definitely caught myself a lot just looking around me and going "you know what? I don't think this is right."

Last edited:
to answer the topic question it's a travesty to me but this just proves that the ratchets stil like the thug dudes

to answer the topic question it's a travesty to me but this just proves that the ratchets stil like the thug dudes
thats like saying the sky is blue and water is wet. people are what they are no matter what uniform they put on

I know a couple chicks that work up bookings where this happened at...straight dummies, not surprising :smh:

/end rant
Makes me love my city (Frederick) even more
laugh.gif

Bruh, you know less than 20% of households, HOUSEHOLDS, in the US make over 100k?*

In reality, 50k for a non degree job is ******g excellent.

I'm glad you're aiming high doe.

*http://www.analystforum.com/forums/careers/91314029
im saying..cuz in here talking like his first job was 250k a yr...probably buying the grapes tomorrow with daddies credit card...

here in the real world, where real life happens and EVERYONE isnt afforded the luxury of 10 years of school to be a lawyer, or dr, etc...50k is GETTING PAID....plain nd simple...

Nters stay with their nose in the air like ur shhh dont stink...grow up

No. Just no.

It's okay though. Gotta have people who want to do the jobs that I wouldn't touch. And that's not being pretentious, it's a very clear division between what you think your time is worth and what it's actually worth.

Last edited:
Bruh, you know less than 20% of households, HOUSEHOLDS, in the US make over 100k?*

im saying..cuz in here talking like his first job was 250k a yr...probably buying the grapes tomorrow with daddies credit card...

here in the real world, where real life happens and EVERYONE isnt afforded the luxury of 10 years of school to be a lawyer, or dr, etc...50k is GETTING PAID....plain nd simple...

No. Just no.

It's okay though. Gotta have people who want to do the jobs that I wouldn't touch. And that's not being pretentious, it's a very clear division between what you think your time is worth and what it's actually worth.

:smh: whatever brah

you wanna **** on the majority of hard working people in the U.S. that's cool.

but don't you dare try to lie and say you're not being pretentious. Even if you don't think you are, you're totally being pretentious.

like i said, though. you can **** on my mom and lots of other hard working families and parents all you want.

just be humble, brah. be thankful that you don't HAVE to do the jobs that you wouldn't touch. put your life in context and stop putting yourself above others.

No. Just no.

:smh: whatever brah

but don't you dare try to lie and say you're not being pretentious. Even if you don't think you are, you're totally being pretentious.

like i said, though. you can **** on my mom and lots of other hard working families and parents all you want.

just be humble, brah. be thankful that you don't HAVE to do the jobs that you wouldn't touch. put your life in context and stop putting yourself above others.

You're right, I was being a jerk. I went off on a tangent.

My original point was, 50K is not "getting paid." That's not necessarily a pretentious statement. From my perspective, it's not a lot. I can understand why it would be a lot for someone who didn't grow up with anything, or even for an immigrant who was barely making ends meet back home. But understanding another perspective doesn't affect my opinion.

Last edited:

No. Just no.

mean.gif
whatever brah

You're right, I was being a jerk. I went off on a tangent.

My original point was, 50K is not "getting paid." That's not necessarily a pretentious statement. From my perspective, it's not a lot. I can understand why it would be a lot for someone who didn't grow up with anything, or even for an immigrant who was barely making ends meet back home. But understanding another perspective doesn't affect my opinion.
I'm backing this.

$50K is nothing to sneeze at, but it's certainly not "getting paid." $50K in New York allows you to live somewhat comfortably (depending on the benefits that come along with it).  If you have kids, forget it. In that case $50K is just scraping by.

Back
Top Bottom