|| How to fill 250GB X-Box 360 HD ??? ||

How do you fill it?

When I had a PS3 I just simply transfered the files over to the HD.

W/ 360 I dont see the option.  What's the point of this huge HD? Demo? I'm not going to rip all my music.

Is there any easy way to put my files on the HD?

I couldn't find anything on google.

How do you fill it?

When I had a PS3 I just simply transfered the files over to the HD.

W/ 360 I dont see the option.  What's the point of this huge HD? Demo? I'm not going to rip all my music.

Is there any easy way to put my files on the HD?

I couldn't find anything on google.

i've always wondered this, i have my original 360 from launch that i've saved all my game files ever to. i still have like 9.4 GB free
laugh.gif
think it only has a 10 GB HD too?

i've always wondered this, i have my original 360 from launch that i've saved all my game files ever to. i still have like 9.4 GB free
laugh.gif

download alot of arcade games, xbox 1 games and put files vids on the HD through flash drives or over internet

download alot of arcade games, xbox 1 games and put files vids on the HD through flash drives or over internet

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

How?  When I connect a flash drive it will let me play the files.  But it will not let me transfer.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

How?  When I connect a flash drive it will let me play the files.  But it will not let me transfer.

you can save the actually game on the HD. you still need to leave the CD im assuming to access certain files from the CD for online play but the game mainly runs from the HD which saves the life of your optical drive. other then that i really dont see wat else you would save on it unless you buy movies off of zune ( waste of money and pointless)
laugh.gif

you can save the actually game on the HD. you still need to leave the CD im assuming to access certain files from the CD for online play but the game mainly runs from the HD which saves the life of your optical drive. other then that i really dont see wat else you would save on it unless you buy movies off of zune ( waste of money and pointless)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

laugh.gif

dont you install games on the hd?

Originally Posted by bjamez20

laugh.gif

dont you install games on the hd?

Originally Posted by gboy1230

laugh.gif
is it really worth? i have some XBL friends that swear by that **** but the one time i did it ... i didnt see much difference..

i honestly dont care about the optical drive b/c my BM works at BBY and if something happens she'll just return it.

laugh.gif
is it really worth? i have some XBL friends that swear by that **** but the one time i did it ... i didnt see much difference..

i honestly dont care about the optical drive b/c my BM works at BBY and if something happens she'll just return it.

install all your games on the hard drive. download all free picture packs and/or premium themes. lol.

i'd love to have 250gb. i have a 120gb right now. have about 70gb left, but that's because I lost all my gamesaves and stuff.

installing games onto your HD makes it quieter too. unless you have the new xbox? i heard those are real quiet regardless..

install all your games on the hard drive. download all free picture packs and/or premium themes. lol.

i'd love to have 250gb. i have a 120gb right now. have about 70gb left, but that's because I lost all my gamesaves and stuff.

installing games onto your HD makes it quieter too. unless you have the new xbox? i heard those are real quiet regardless..

Originally Posted by young dr0

laugh.gif

Don't know what difference it will make on the new Xbox because I hear it's pretty quiet, but on the original 360 the sound reduction makes a huge difference to me. I have all my games installed. Plus the fact that the CD isn't spinning lowers the temperature of the console, plus there will be less scratches on your discs and they will be easier to sell.

But anyway, what the hell is the point of this thread? Making a thread where you complain about how they give you too MUCH space on a harddisk? I have a 120 gig one and I have no space left, since I install all my games. But 250 is useful even if you don't install games. DLC and Xbox Live Arcade are constantly getting bigger. When the 360 first came out there was pretty much no DLC and all XBLA games were under 50mb in size, now they can go over a gig.

laugh.gif

Don't know what difference it will make on the new Xbox because I hear it's pretty quiet, but on the original 360 the sound reduction makes a huge difference to me. I have all my games installed. Plus the fact that the CD isn't spinning lowers the temperature of the console, plus there will be less scratches on your discs and they will be easier to sell.

But anyway, what the hell is the point of this thread? Making a thread where you complain about how they give you too MUCH space on a harddisk? I have a 120 gig one and I have no space left, since I install all my games. But 250 is useful even if you don't install games. DLC and Xbox Live Arcade are constantly getting bigger. When the 360 first came out there was pretty much no DLC and all XBLA games were under 50mb in size, now they can go over a gig.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

laugh.gif

so whomever asked I have the S console so it's pretty quiet already.

and I'll assume guy ^^^ I quoted didn't read the post.  I'm trying to figure out how to put music / movies on the HD b/c when I had a PS3 it was fairly simple and I've been catching hell trying to do this.  And I've had a 360 since it's initial launch date.

Back
Top Bottom