|| How to fill 250GB X-Box 360 HD ??? ||

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by gboy1230

you can save the actually game on the HD. you still need to leave the CD im assuming to access certain files from the CD for online play but the game mainly runs from the HD which saves the life of your optical drive. other then that i really dont see wat else you would save on it unless you buy movies off of zune ( waste of money and pointless)
laugh.gif
is it really worth? i have some XBL friends that swear by that **** but the one time i did it ... i didnt see much difference..

Don't know what difference it will make on the new Xbox because I hear it's pretty quiet, but on the original 360 the sound reduction makes a huge difference to me. I have all my games installed. Plus the fact that the CD isn't spinning lowers the temperature of the console, plus there will be less scratches on your discs and they will be easier to sell.

But anyway, what the hell is the point of this thread? Making a thread where you complain about how they give you too MUCH space on a harddisk? I have a 120 gig one and I have no space left, since I install all my games. But 250 is useful even if you don't install games. DLC and Xbox Live Arcade are constantly getting bigger. When the 360 first came out there was pretty much no DLC and all XBLA games were under 50mb in size, now they can go over a gig.
so whomever asked I have the S console so it's pretty quiet already.

and I'll assume guy ^^^ I quoted didn't read the post.  I'm trying to figure out how to put music / movies on the HD b/c when I had a PS3 it was fairly simple and I've been catching hell trying to do this.  And I've had a 360 since it's initial launch date.

You could always just open up the drive and use it as a bank for other peoples money *shrugs*

-The Juice

You could always just open up the drive and use it as a bank for other peoples money *shrugs*

-The Juice

I don't think you can save the files (music/videos) to the Hard Drive, you can just play them off of the flash drive. I need to find a way to do it because I have over 100gb that I can fill.

And the new xbox is real quiet. I have all my games installed and there's barely any sound when you play compared to the original 360 with the loud jet fan on it

I don't think you can save the files (music/videos) to the Hard Drive, you can just play them off of the flash drive. I need to find a way to do it because I have over 100gb that I can fill.

And the new xbox is real quiet. I have all my games installed and there's barely any sound when you play compared to the original 360 with the loud jet fan on it

you can't put videos on the xbox hdd, and the only way you can get music to the xbox hdd is to rip them directly from a cd
you can use an external drive for music and videos
but for media on the Xbox hdd it has to come from xbl
you can use ms points to download arcade games, full xbox games, demos, videos
or backup your games to the hdd
that's what the large hdd is for

How do you transfer your files from your old xbox to the new xbox360 with the internal hd?

you can't put videos on the xbox hdd, and the only way you can get music to the xbox hdd is to rip them directly from a cd
you can use an external drive for music and videos
but for media on the Xbox hdd it has to come from xbl
you can use ms points to download arcade games, full xbox games, demos, videos
or backup your games to the hdd
that's what the large hdd is for

How do you transfer your files from your old xbox to the new xbox360 with the internal hd?

Originally Posted by HyphySole

There is a cord you can buy that transfers the files.  It used to be free.  They charge now.

And I bought mine from BBY so they just did it for me.  **shrugs**
To me, it's pretty useless. You can't even put your own movies and music on it.
That's pretty much what I was getting at.  I was hoping someone knew of a way b/c I dont really d/l XBL Arcade games much, don't rip my music, and don't install my games to HD.

Originally Posted by HyphySole

There is a cord you can buy that transfers the files.  It used to be free.  They charge now.

And I bought mine from BBY so they just did it for me.  **shrugs**
To me, it's pretty useless. You can't even put your own movies and music on it.
That's pretty much what I was getting at.  I was hoping someone knew of a way b/c I dont really d/l XBL Arcade games much, don't rip my music, and don't install my games to HD.

Back
Top Bottom