How to spot fake air max 90 Hyperfuse independence day USA pack

Do you believe fake shoes should be sold?

• No, because it ruins the Sneaker game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, cause I can't get hold of rare shoes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They're legit, you can buy them.

I have two pairs in red and navy, I know what I'm talking about.

Plus, I'm the only one who still bothers to answer in this thread.

After 10 pages you should be able to tell for yourself what's legit or not.

The fake ones are very easy to spot if you see enough real ones.

Last edited:
Hi,
wondering if someone can tell me if these are fake?

[[ATTACHMENT=9133]IMG_20150312_075738.jpg (1,807k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=9134]IMG_20150312_075803.jpg (1,898k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=9135]IMG_20150312_075817.jpg (2,051k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=9136]IMG_20150312_080553.jpg (1,984k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=9137]IMG_20150312_080612.jpg (1,722k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Hello

What about this they look legit but I would like to double check
GALLERY]

Thank u in advance

^ Fake

See how they glow and look plastic-y in some photos? The real ones don't since the material is vastly different/superior.

Last edited:
Hello guys :smile:

I´m new here. Can you help me with your experience, if these are legit or fake?

Thank you in advance!

^ Fake.

See how they shine like they're made out of cheap plastic?

That's because they are made out of cheap plastic.

If you go on Ebay.com and you search for 'Nike Red Independence Day' and set the

search to show only size 9.5 there are quite a few sellers who have them.

Most of them cost more than $1000.

I see one that's $750 and you have the option to buy it now.

You ain't gonna find a pair cheaper than that.

(Always make sure you ask for personalized photos, though and check back here,

especially if the seller doesn't have any stars for selling stuff.)

Last edited:
How much do the white and blue go for DS? What is Reasonable price you would pay given current market?

^ Fake.

See how they shine like they're made out of cheap plastic?

That's because they are made out of cheap plastic.

If you go on Ebay.com and you search for 'Nike Red Independence Day' and set the
search to show only size 9.5 there are quite a few sellers who have them.

Most of them cost more than $1000.

I see one that's $750 and you have the option to buy it now.

You ain't gonna find a pair cheaper than that.

(Always make sure you ask for personalized photos, though and check back here,
especially if the seller doesn't have any stars for selling stuff.)

^ The white ones seem to go for less money than the Navy ones and way less than the Red ones but they are very rare to find. And when you find a pair, they are in a poorer condition than the other two. White shoes age a lot faster than red and blue ones. Since I never was interested in a white pair, I couldn't give you a maximum that I would pay for them. But people don't seem to be selling them for more than $350 - $400.

The cleanest white pair I see right now on Ebay is part of a set of all three colors and the seller is asking $3000 for the set, which I think is way too much.

As for the Navy ones, I paid $475 + shipping for mine and I see others selling theirs for the same amount pretty much. $550 maximum.

It also depends on what size you want, some sizes seem to be worth more than others.

I paid $800 for the Red ones and that was in the lower spectrum of the prices people ask for for these... Some are even asking $1300...

Hope this answers your question?

Later edit: I also see another 8US size set on Ebay that's selling for $1,500 and the White ones look nice and clean and so do the Red and Navy ones. This is a more 'reasonable' price, considering that a lot of people are asking $1,000 just for the red ones.

Last edited:
^^
Thanks. That helps a lot. I paid a little less than you for the reds. I would like to get the navys too. I wear a 9.5 so its a bit competitive. Thanks again for all your help. At least I have an idea of whats a good deal vs decent deal.

Hey everyone! Would you be able to help me legit check these? About to pull the trigger just need to make sure they are real! Thank you!!!!

Last edited:
If stipe says legit youre good. Hes the only one that really responds. Bought mine after he gave me the okay.

If stipe says legit youre good. Hes the only one that really responds. Bought mine after he gave me the okay.
That's because all the info you'll never need is already available in this thread (lots of other l/cs and other clues) but people just keep asking the same stupid questions over and over and over again about the most obvious hideous fakes.

@Piterbuddy  99% it's Legit but I need some better photos. Also make sure you ask for tagged photos before you buy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom