How to spot fake air max 90 Hyperfuse independence day USA pack

Do you believe fake shoes should be sold?

• No, because it ruins the Sneaker game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, cause I can't get hold of rare shoes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These look real to me. I am currently looking for some to buy . I was sold a pair of fakes and eBay and know what they look like . So I know the difference between authentics and fake .

Ugly *** fakes, bro. The price should have been your first clue.

A legit pair will be at least $500.

What makes it look fake besides the price?

Everything, including the plastic-y material, big flag, ugly tongue.

Read this thread from the beginning, you'll learn a thing or two.

White fake ones are a bit harder to spot than red and navy ones, especially if they're in a light and position where you can't really see the mesh and tongue. Hence why you always need more photos. This is definitely a fake pair, though.

White real ones are VERY hard to find, especially in great condition. The few real white ones on Ebay are pretty dirty.

They are fake. Not because of the label but the mesh and hyperfuse material. Mesh is not right and hyperfuse material is shiny. Not supposed to happen. Also, the box is not supposed to be orange and i do not see replacement box anywhere in the description. 

TVlWCgprS5urwRjbsZMj

Any help with this pair? Are they real?

Hey i just bought them on ebay but i paid with paypal thus i can get my money back if they are fakes. So are they fakes... i paid 180 €.

@JonezZz  Get your money back. These are fake. You should have checked in earlier. You ain't never gonna find legit Red pairs under $700.

Back
Top Bottom