How would you feel about lending money in this situation?

If you actually give a @$%^ about the friendship, then just call him up one day and make it sound like something came up where you need the $300 urgently. If possible, time it just around the day he gets paid.

If you actually give a @$%^ about the friendship, then just call him up one day and make it sound like something came up where you need the $300 urgently. If possible, time it just around the day he gets paid.

Next time just mention that

"I would let you borrow $?.?? but you still owe me $300"

or just let him know doug

Next time just mention that

"I would let you borrow $?.?? but you still owe me $300"

or just let him know doug

fp8997notorious-big-posters.jpg

Credit? Dead it. Think a crack head's paying you back, forget it

mayb the laptop is to occupy his baby momma while hes putting in extra hours at work and the phones so they can keep in contact

mayb the laptop is to occupy his baby momma while hes putting in extra hours at work and the phones so they can keep in contact

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah
You funded his cheating.
laugh.gif
If a dude's cheating on his wife I doubt paying his friend is the least of his worries. But seriously I wouldn't consider someone my BEST friend if they're doing me like that. Who lends that much without setting up terms/limits? Don't matter if it's my conjoined twin there's gonna be interest if you don't pay by a specific date. You got got OP. You bout to be on that ol' hey do you have that $300 I let you borrow a couple months ago tip. 

Back
Top Bottom