how would you guys feel if.... vol yea an other one

This dude meangene 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

There is a difference between "someone you know" and one of your close friends or someone in your inner circle.

If its somebody you know, doesn't really matter to me. But say its one of my boys who I consider like fam, that is a negative.
happened to me.. 
dated chick in high school for like 3 months, left her for her friend she cheered with.

year later my homeboy calls me and ask if he can get i with me old chick, i say sure, i dont care (still with the chick i lift her for)

years later after i been single doing my dougie, i get back with chick i dated for 3 months

well at first it was supposed to be just a easy ride, been with her for 3.5 years now 
laugh.gif

yeah it gets me heated sometimes, but its my fault.

btw he is like fam, we used to smash girls together  lol..

There is a difference between "someone you know" and one of your close friends or someone in your inner circle.

If its somebody you know, doesn't really matter to me. But say its one of my boys who I consider like fam, that is a negative.
happened to me.. 
dated chick in high school for like 3 months, left her for her friend she cheered with.

year later my homeboy calls me and ask if he can get i with me old chick, i say sure, i dont care (still with the chick i lift her for)

years later after i been single doing my dougie, i get back with chick i dated for 3 months

well at first it was supposed to be just a easy ride, been with her for 3.5 years now 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bwood056

happened to me.. 

laugh.gif

I feel your pain. 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by bwood056

happened to me.. 

laugh.gif

I feel your pain. 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Pusha T

I keep the city's best never said she was the brightest
So if you had her too it don't effect me in the slightest
I never met a GIRL that didn't need a little guidance
So I dismiss her past until she disappoints your highness

Originally Posted by Pusha T

I keep the city's best never said she was the brightest
So if you had her too it don't effect me in the slightest
I never met a GIRL that didn't need a little guidance
So I dismiss her past until she disappoints your highness