Huarache 2K4's retro please!

I wish the 2k5 would come out, I still ball in mine sometimes. Although cant ball right now, due to another torn ACL, smh!!!

They really dropped the ball on this shoe color wise. We got no original colors, no color blocking change from the rest of the shoe on the front panel, no color lining the front panel, and just an overall lack of creativity when it came to picking colors. It's sad that I'll never probably get the original black/grey colorway because the rest of these bombed so bad that Nike has no reason to drop anything else.

Yup...Nike dropped the ball big time smh

do the retros have zoom? they dont feel like it, i wish they wouldve put the cushioning of the 2012 hyperdunks in these boys, these would be hands down the best

These come out to $56 with my employee discount, def gonna pick up a few colorways. I need the teal ones

Just when you thought they were done, they bring in another colorway for the Year of the Snake.

b_1352475052_247.jpg

b_1352475053_249.jpg

b_1352475052_177.jpg

b_1352475053_227.jpg

b_1352475053_952.jpg

b_1352475053_113.jpg

Mamba out.

I'm mad at myself for missing out on the ID's. :smh: Nike took them down fairly quick....but it seems like those Zoom Flight's are up year round. Are people really buying those??

Still on the hunt for the USA pair

YOTS look nice, anyone know how to prevent the tongue from folding under the strap?? The retros fit TTS, no?

Last edited:
The white/purple is only $60 at FNL. I got 2 winners circle rewards cards, hopefully they got some sort of sale going on black friday so i can cop 2 pairs on the low

Man they cheaped out on the velcro on these.  I like to tighten my straps tight, and the velcro wasn't as strong as the originals, so they break apart every time I push off.  I removed the velcro on them and stitched my own on them (after buying some strong velcro from wal-mart).  now they work perfectly and are strong, but they still aren't like the OG velcro (but they work...for now).

These things are amazing though.  If they put full-length carbon fiber spring plates in the Kobe low top shoes those would be the only shoes I hooped in for the rest of my life.....

Has anyone else that have been playing in their pair been having trouble with the straps? I will have to re-stitch different Velcro on my pair because they don't have the same holding strength as my original 2k4s.

Also, do people with the white/purple pair notice that the tongue slips under the tongue a lot? This doesn't happen with my OGs, and the tongue is considerably longer. Does it take a while for the tongue to stretch or something?

Other than those problems, I love my retro pair, and they're close enough to the OGs to where I will try to cop multiple pairs since they're on sale for 59.99 at finish line. May try to go for the black/yellow pair though since I like the sock-like fit of that material better.

Last edited:
Scooped up the White/Purples for 60 yesterday at finishline. Tried to do a stock locator for the teals but I guess finishline never got that color. I saw them at footlocker for 100, but it was chaotic in there so I didn't bother asking for a size. 

just copped the white and purple on fnl for $49.98

too good of a deal to pass up i guess

just copped the white and purple on fnl for $49.98

too good of a deal to pass up i guess

how did you get them for $50?

i wont pay a dime over that and i kinda want them even though i hate mids

Back
Top Bottom