Huarache 2k8 IS for Men

The Knicks pair look the best. But I'll just stick to the 2 gr colorways. Also NDC restocked in the White/Volt colorway.

lamar odom colorway is
pimp.gif

I just received in the mail a girls basketball catalog ( She's Got Game ), and they have the Huarache 08 in many team colors available in July. So,hopefully the mens version will be available then too.
I'm a big fan of the TB colors and not the PE colors, ie Odoms or DWill or TP, so I can't wait until July!

Originally Posted by andfattoo

The Knicks colorway is a must have.

yess! I need these in my life.

nikehuarachenyc04.jpg

edit: funny how NYC has no player association. The TP (Tony Parker) pair is nice as well.

yo how do these run if you got wide feet? btw, i wear an 11 in kobe 2 sts and bron 5s. help is appreciated.

^^^
Those would be fire but the patent ruins it for me

I hope we can ID these...

I'm just wondering what the ankle support is like on these...I have bad memories of dislocating my ankle in a Summer League wearing OGHuaraches...
frown.gif

Wow this shoe looks like the choice for the nba come playoff time. That and that air darwin looking shoe that gasol wears....

Im not to sure if i like the colorway of RL's patents. The patent may look better in another colorway and/or with the suede/nubuck contrast.

Hey, how do these fit?

As a reference, I wear size 11 in zk2 ultimates, 10.5 in zk3s, and 10.5 in zk2 strengths too.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom