Huarache 2k8 IS for Men

Tried these on, made a few quick lateral movements etc..

They are quite bulky in terms of the sole, im not too heavy for my size - so I think these may be beneficial to the bigger guards. Although traction seemsexcellent and ankle support is wonderful.

Is more like the 2K5 than the 2K4.

Well I think that mine are totally broken in now and they are just wonderful:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ yup.

I haven't bought them so I cannot wear them.. but im sure once they adjust to your feet most kicks are good, but for some people its a first impressionthing lol

wow id love the odom PE.........cant wait to cop these when they release in canada, lime colorway is so dope

^^^abernja: White/Black/Royal will be hitting Finishline this week? Any word when they will be on NDC? Cause I have a $100 voucher from Nike, and I'm justwaiting till Nikestore.com has them up, so then I can order them.

^Sorry bro I don't know anything about ndc as I work for FINL. Going there now actually lol.

Rashard's look NICE.

These most likely WILL be on ID. I just hope they let people play around. Leather/Nubuck/Patent Upper and hopefully some prints around the heel. They look nicewith contrast stitching too.

trying to choose between these or the Kobe IIIs. I would go with the Huaraches but I need my ankle support and the Kobes look like they aren't good forpeople with wide feet

For whichever reason, the ones all the Portland players got on look like they've been made with poor-quality material. Rashard Lewis' patent 08'sare on point tho.

^^^flipknoc: Those are the EXACT ones i want too. I really want those to release soon, cause there looking nice. There definitely gonna be in my summer ballrotation.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Wht/Blk/Roy should be hitting FINL's this week.
Wait, will this colorway look like these?
huarache_flight_wht_blue.jpg
If so, the Volts are going back.

The new colorway is very similar to that but a lot better imo. The ankle area is carbon fiber.

these are every bit as comfortable and good as anything out there on the market right now. after being disappointed by the Kobe III, these more than made upfor it!

2439580077_496be16dae_o.jpg

they need NO break in time, just lace 'em up and GO!

2439579927_7de7528aaf_o.jpg

The ankle cut outs didn't bother me at all. Full length Zoom Air and a soft plush inner, make you forget anything but how good they feel. after 2 plushours of play, my feet felt great. Ventilation, not so great.

2440405468_e2d654d391_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom