Huarache 2k8 IS for Men

^I'm still pretty hyped about them, I got my volts (and might pick up another) and I'm still trying to find a few of the PE's.

I want to get the B. Roy's if they drop, the TP and D-Will's as well. Sick shoe, haven't played in them and don't plan too, but they look andfeel great.

I REALLY want the white/blue/black colorway, but im not about to pay 110+tax for them. Damn, i wish these were not a finishline exclusive.

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

^ That happened to me just from walking in them.

Luckily, I had some royal blue laces handy so I just switched them out. Now they look like this:

fcf358a2e008e882b27e653403f0d75dc2e44fd.jpg

these look pretty nice

co'sign.

Finish Line exclusives i grabbed this past weekend in Philly @ the NACBIT

67a356d9e2ba7e863f2c0f3967d7aeefdaef3a1.jpg

The shoes look great and match my team colors.
The patent/vinyl part has a "carbon fiber" look to it.

you can see behind the Huarache 08's are a pair of STAT 2's also designed by Alpha Project. This dude is on fire. I'm so impressed with his designsand hope to see much more from him soon!

Just had to come back in here and say how much I love these shoes. I seriously need another pair. I'm thinking the all black ones, or those finishlineexclusives

Same here, I'm really leaning towards another pair of Volts. Or some damn PE's when I can find a pair near retail.

I wonder where these will stack up in the Huarache line, 2K4's are probably the people's favorite (definitely not mine), but these feel a LOT morecomfortable to me than both the 2K4's and 2K5's. I haven't played in them yet, and don't really plan on it either, but that's saying a lotbecause they work well for casual wear.

sorry to gravedig this thread but man those white/blue/neon joints are fire
pimp.gif

what is retail on these in the US? (i'm in canada)

Originally Posted by STORM RYDER

you can see behind the Huarache 08's are a pair of STAT 2's also designed by Alpha Project. This dude is on fire. I'm so impressed with his designs and hope to see much more from him soon!

I think Alpha Project is made up of more than just one "dude." Correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by STORM RYDER

you can see behind the Huarache 08's are a pair of STAT 2's also designed by Alpha Project. This dude is on fire. I'm so impressed with his designs and hope to see much more from him soon!

I think Alpha Project is made up of more than just one "dude." Correct me if I'm wrong.
The actual Nike Alpha Project was a group of designers. "Alpha Project" was the NikeTalk screen name of the designer of these shoes (I thinkit was Jason Petrie. A shame, I have been here since jump and forgot for sure).

I got the blue/black/white ones but do not ball in them I really dont like to ball in nice shoes If I had the money I'd just get two of every pair lol.

Nice D Wills up there, I'm jealous.

Those are my favorite pair after the B-Roys, I'm hoping those drop and I'd even pay crazy reseller prices for those.

I wanted an all white or white/grey colorway to come out for summer ball but didnt happend so i got the lebron soldier 2

these fit .5 big.

i wear 11.5 in most nikes and adidas

i wear 11.5 huarache 2k4

11.5 zoom kobe 2 ultimates

11 in zk3

and i needed 11 in huarache 08

These dropped June in Canada, Monday I e-mailed Footlocker Canada's Men's footwear allocator, Jeremy Mills, and there wasn't a single 13 in Canadahe could send me in the White/Royal/Volt colorway. SMH, trying badly to get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom