Huarache 2k8 IS for Men

gettin these next week
pimp.gif

Just got done playing in these and I love them. I don't think ive played in a more comfortable shoe. I thought ankle support would be less than it was, butthey held up great. I hope these go in NikeID.

i love these shoes, putting off getting a pair because there r so many colors coming out
really lovin the blk/blue/wht with patent
off the chain!!!!!!

those all whites with the black and blue are at the finish line i work at been out about a week
not feelin them to much

Didn't the Parkers release at the House of Hoops? They're nice.

Finally get a pair of the Volts with a Winner's Circle $20 off coupon.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Wings90

Didn't the Parkers release at the House of Hoops? They're nice.

Finally get a pair of the Volts with a Winner's Circle $20 off coupon.
smile.gif
Yup, HoH release.

Man ....... Tried on the Black/Black.... Immediately came home and ordered the White/Blue/Volt!!! Must have. Can't Wait!

Can anybody tell me the what the retail price is on those PE Huarache 08's? Im trying to get a good deal for them

besides retros ..i havent copped a basketball shoe since middle school..but im bout 2 break that drought...these are a must for me..ill be coppin thoseVolts!...these should of been the Kobe 3's!

Originally Posted by Gobe14

Anyone get any gear to go with the Volts? I am looking for some now ...
There's a shirt that I bought a few months ago at Foley's, I think, and it looks EXACTLY like this shirt, except the logo is Volt and thecolor of the shirt is Royal. Good luck.

28819451_z.jpg

Posted this in the Template thread in Sneaker Art thought you guys would be interested...

h2k8copyag4.jpg

tongue.gif

Meh. Returned my Volts.

Once I saw the shoe in person and tried them on, my opinion changed.

The toebox needed a rand, the see-thru window on the tongue is gimmicky and cheap, and the shoe is too white overall.

Also, the comfort and fit of the shoe is actually worse than the original Air Flight Huarache.

I like the all-black colors, but a Tony Parker model? Come on. He's the third best guy on his own team! What's with Nike's ridiculous releaseschedule? Couldn't Nash sell by the bucketload if he had a widely available sig shoe? Idiots...

Anyway, I'm heading to Niketown friday when the Kobe 3 whites drop to make my choice - 2k8s or azk3. Will let you know which won thein-store-jogging-around test

(Note - if you disagree with the previous basketball statement then you have no comprehension of the game of basketball. Thank you)

Back
Top Bottom