HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Curious for my US people: What's your price limit on getting some of the GRs from overseas? Like at what point do you say to yourself that $X is too much for a huarache?

Curious for my US people: What's your price limit on getting some of the GRs from overseas? Like at what point do you say to yourself that $X is too much for a huarache?

The price now lol. I want the ones that dropped last night but I can't pay 153

150 to my door is def the point at which I start questioning how much I want the pair. I've yet to bite on one from overseas site. One or two I tried but couldn't get my size.

I bit the bullet on my grey suedes but I have no regrets. Shipping and taxed I payed 166 back in Feb. I couldn't risk missing out. The emerald green/maize yellow and game royal/ pinks were a lesson for me...well not quite since I slept on the beige suedes and greys for that matter after I got on em early when news and pics started to surface. I guess you could say I was trying to get the rhythm of how they released.

Last edited:
150-165 for me at first....but now that they are making there way stateside....i've been cooling down ordering overseas.....birthday coupons all day!!!

Lol that barely means anything. Most size exclusives end up everywhere eventually. But I am beyond excited now. I love the mangoes but mango is not really my color.
Looks like they're not a size? exclusive as Crooked Tongues posted about them this morning on their IG.

im a female and i bought a pair of the scream greens (gs) last week.if you need sizing help just PM me
can you post the style code? (on the size label or box label). thanks.

i have an og pair of baby scream greens, they didn't make them with back straps. those blue ones do. looks pretty awesome. was hoping theyd come in scream green but not holding my breath. if anyone spots them in toddler sizes please post. thank you.

My next pair

That mesh kills it for me but love cw

I refuse to pay past retail for products, hell even shipping.

So I miss out on my fair share *shrug*

Yep. Below retail or bust for me now. There are just too many shoes coming out to pay retail, IMO. And it seems like almost everything gets discounted eventually (besides the super limited stuff).

I did pay retail for the OG colors last year, but only because it wasn't clear if they were dropping stateside.

Yep. Below retail or bust for me now. There are just too many shoes coming out to pay retail, IMO. And it seems like almost everything gets discounted eventually (besides the super limited stuff).

I did pay retail for the OG colors last year, but only because it wasn't clear if they were dropping stateside.
Money well spent on the OGs from last year 
smokin.gif
 I knew they werent hitting the states and prices are double retail for them now 

Scream Green will be stateside shortly so Im sure they can be had for under retail

Now I got to explain to the wife why I need 3 pairs of the same shoe 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
                                                      LOVE/HATE PACK

These are looking good to me. I like the black midsoles with red trim. Out on Saturday in AUS at Sure.

LOVE/HATE PACK

These are looking good to me. I like the black midsoles with red trim. Out on Saturday in AUS at Sure.
I would love to have the red pair.....to bad sure don't ship stateside.

They are nice, the red is so vibrant. I won't be surprised if these get released in other regions. The waiting game begins.

not to be disrespectful but this question is pointless

my answer would be whatever you can afford

i mean if they were 90 gr and you can afford 500 resell then thats down to you

set your limit according to your means 

once again no disrespect is meant 

Last edited:

not to be disrespectful but this question is pointless

my answer would be whatever you can afford

i mean if they were 90 gr and you can afford 500 resell then thats down to you

set your limit according to your means 

once again no disrespect is meant 
EDIT: No disrespect taken, but I guess we are on different pages. Thanks for the thoughts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom