HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

LOL @ "Mean Green"

Seriously hope that doesn't mean no men's sizing down the line. That would be a huge TROLL move by Nike

That's what I was thinking. And I know celebs & such get pairs months in advance no way did he get a pair and the general release for em is ...

Yeah we've already seen a pic of a men's size 2014 pair. They either meant at the moment and we still had to wait or they hadn't done their research and reported something too soon.

I feel like theshoegame can be a little half-hearted with their research and reporting sometimes so I always take what they say with a grain of salt.

It took all of 2 minutes for me to ask a Nike rep.
Way to do your job, TSG....

Matthew: Hi, my name is Matthew. How may I help you?
Dustin: Yes, I was hoping you could give me some information on an upcoming product.
Matthew: I'd be happy to help you what is the product you are interested in?
Dustin: Style #: 316429-100
Dustin: I was hoping you could tell me what product and colorway is listed, a release date, and if they will be releasing in adult sizes
Matthew: This is an OG color way Scream Green/White. They will be releasing in adult sizes but an exact date is still pending, follow @nikestore for a release date.
Matthew: I'm really excited for these too.
Dustin: Thank you for the information. I saw some conflicting reports online about these possibly only coming out in kids sizes and I just wanted to make sure this was false.
Matthew: Stay tuned to Nike for more concrete information.
Matthew: Is there anything else I can do for you today?
Dustin: Nope, that was it. Thank you for your help.
Matthew: If you have any additional questions, or if we can help in any way, please let us know. Thank you for contacting Nike and have a great day

i wonder why the lack of information on the scream greens for men sizes? does this happen often where gs releases way ahead of the men sizes?

^^^kinds smart, I feel like they're just building a thirst. The longer we know it's on the way but don't know when the quicker people will buy them up when they drop. They got a ton of colorways in the chamber but Huaraches were always more of a cult following in the US when they would retro before. So it was always a matter of time before you'd find them on sale. I copped two of the three ACG pack pairs from Cncpts years ago when they were still a store inside a store and got each pair for like $55. They go for $300 and up for a DS pair now.

I think this is just standard practice for a lot of Nike retros. They just show up when they show up in stores and sometimes we get catalog and sample pics before they release. We have all of that already. It's also not unheard of for kids sizes to drop first. I worked at Kids Footlocker for 3+ years and sometimes we would get stuff before the adult stores. It was usually like random Griffeys or air max.

I don't think we have to worry....We all should have scream greens soon....TSG was basiclly saying they are already out in kids.....
huaraches are more than sneakers to me...its a lifestyle....like polo is to clothing....those two I will forever rock....no hype train....just timeless pieces....

this is probably going to disappoint some of you big footers!
roll.gif

"Mean Green" though.  This sums up sneaker blogs these days.  

Where do they find these "writers" at anyways?  I feel like I could do a better job than 90% of them based off writing ability and sneaker knowledge.  Gotta go to CrookedTongues or Size? blogs for good, in-depth writing, IMO.  

Anyone in here ordered from END to the States? Really 1-3 days? Did you have to pay customs or any fees?

Yea, they're pretty fast. Customs is going to be hit or miss. If your order is under $200 there's a good chance you won't get hit, but I've also heard people say they have occasionally. You'll also get an international fee. The shoes I bought were like $160 and I think the charge was like $4.

Thanks y'all. Reps all around. Not sold on Catalina's but this helps for down the line.

Happy to be getting these in the states though. I bit on most CWs. Looking good next to my scream greens and university blue and grey joints from all those years ago.

Back
Top Bottom