HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Triple blacks go hard. Seen them in footlocker but didn't pull the trigger.

@nothingbutnike  Thanks man. Still looks fake to me lol. Can you fill me in on these catalogs? Are these nike catalogs distributed to the stores or just around nike campus employees? thanks -SD

man can anyone lead me to a sz 9.5-10 on the beige acg mowabb cw????????? I lost a bid on ebay 
mad.gif
​ i would pay a pretty penny for them

@nothingbutnike
 Thanks man. Still looks fake to me lol. Can you fill me in on these catalogs? Are these nike catalogs distributed to the stores or just around nike campus employees? thanks -SD

I'm not sure about the details of those catalogues, I saw the pics posted in this thread a while back. I think it's some kind of US Fall Releases catalogue pic.

@nothingbutnike  Thanks man. Still looks fake to me lol. Can you fill me in on these catalogs? Are these nike catalogs distributed to the stores or just around nike campus employees? thanks -SD
From the looks of the catalogs they look like Nike Order catalogs sent to stores for placing orders
Any word on if/when this "grape" colorway might drop?
Latest word was Fall 

I managed to grab a pair of the Love Huaraches from Wellgosh, Neal Street (UK). They have a lot of sizes available as well as the Huarache Trainer version. Another great colourway.

Here's a lace swap from me, I think the original flat laces look better though.

I managed to grab a pair of the Love Huaraches from Wellgosh, Neal Street (UK). They have a lot of sizes available as well as the Huarache Trainer version. Another great colourway.

Here's a lace swap from me, I think the original flat laces look better though.

Can you comment on the materials? Suede right? Nappy or smooth?

Can you comment on the materials? Suede right? Nappy or smooth?
Sure. As I walked out the store I sat down to inspect the trainers. The suede on one of the trainers was muffled/nappy so I exchanged them for a better pair. I would recommend checking the suede on the Huaraches to make sure they are identical. The suede itself is not as luxury as the previous Cool Grey & Flint Spin releases, it's the same kind of material featured on the Santa Monica Pool Print and the Woven Pack. There seems to be minimal glue marks and the shape of the toeboxe/toe cap is correct. The toebox material is very nice it's a light mesh, feels like the same mesh used on the Nike Air Max 1. The toebox really pops when it catches the light and the red outsole is very fancy. I went TTS as usual and have no complaints.  
glasses.gif

I managed to get a look at the recent Black Lizard release too, something about the shape of the toebox looks strange. It looks way too rounded and bulky compared to previous releases. It doesn't have the sharp pointy toebox. Must be something to do with the materials.

HEARD THE ULTRAMARINES RUN SMALL… I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST THE HUARACHE LE'S…ANYONE HAVE INSIGHT?

Back
Top Bottom