HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Any word on if/when this "grape" colorway might drop?

I posted these a while back no one had any info Cept kixandthecity but it's vague

HEARD THE ULTRAMARINES RUN SMALL… I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST THE HUARACHE LE'S…ANYONE HAVE INSIGHT?

Run small to me. Spoke on it before in some other Huarache thread. There are two bands that run across the top of the foot. In my natural size, they hurt so bad I couldn't even put one of the shoes on :lol: Went up a size and the tension wasn't there.

THANKS.. THATS ONE REVIEW SO FAR.. IVE SEEN PPL SELLING THEM BC THEY WERE TOO SMALL WISH I COULD JUST TRY THEM ON.. IM STUCK BETWEEN AN 11 OR 11.5 :rolleyes
get that 11.5. Was in the same boat, but went with the 11 thinking they really were tts and was pretty blown

Can anyone help out with skus from FL, FA, or Champs for this Light Beige/Laser Crimson pair? Havent been able to find them locally and i want to stock locate them

^^^ repped. And thanks man. Ran across them in my garage.. Wasnt sure what they were called, but i like em.. Will clean them up and rock. Not sure on the value / popularity, and dont even care. :lol:

I saw the triple blacks at my footlocker. I wanted to get them but I wanted to use a discount coupon. So idk if I should go in tomorrow and get em or wait and think it through.

Love these right one. Saw a dude on the train with them, tried them on at my local FTL, no I'm ready to cop a few colorways. Love how casual and laid back these kicks are.

What's the smallest size the triple blacks came in? I need either a7 or 7.5. PM me if anybody can point me in the right direction.

Last edited:
Iheard this and that about the OG colourway  (Game Royal/Dynamic Pink) anyone hear similar or is just rubbish?

Back
Top Bottom