HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Finally!!!! The scream greens are off back order on the Eastbay family went ahead and  ordered my 15. 

1. I HATE NIKE FOR MAKING THAT OTHER PAIR A GS SHOE ONLY AND 2. I NEED PARTS OF THAT EU EXCLUSIVE THAT WAS JUST POSTED…ITS THE CLOSEST THING I CAN GET TO EM… IS THERE SOME KIND OF LINK FOR FOOTLOCKER EU OR IS IT JUST FL.EU WHICH IS A NON ENGLISH SITE

THIS EURO ONLY CRAP IS ANNOYING

Last edited:
1. I HATE NIKE FOR MAKING THAT OTHER PAIR A GS SHOE ONLY AND 2. I NEED PARTS OF THAT EU EXCLUSIVE THAT WAS JUST POSTED…ITS THE CLOSEST THING I CAN GET TO EM… IS THERE SOME KIND OF LINK FOR FOOTLOCKER EU OR IS IT JUST FL.EU WHICH IS A NON ENGLISH SITE

THIS EURO ONLY CRAP IS ANNOYING
Nike use to make gs sizes big enough that a man (smaller foot man that is) could buy them lol

http://www.footlocker.eu/eu/en/default.aspx

Just select English if isnt already selected for you. You need a EU addy tho 
mean.gif

lol think it's a similar colourway to the grade school ones that were available in JD I think it was.  

End Comes Thru In The Clutch Once Again :smokin After All The Issues I Had Release Morning With The Other Sites, My CC Company Put A Hold On My Card For Fear Of Fraudulent Activity. Even After Having My Payment Declined, End Held My Pair Until The Following Day Without Me Even Having To Ask. Truly A Fan Of That Company!

Love/Hate :pimp:

Gutted, checked the back strap on my screams yesterday and it is practically hanging off, the plastic hasn't fused properly.  Looks like just faulty workmanship.  I went a full size up on them so it's not the pressure causing the break.  Hopefully FNL will take them back and swap them for a new pair for me.

anyone know any CHamps with GYM BLUES and Hyper Pinks sz10 ?? Tryin to do a stocc locate.any help would be appreciated

Gutted, checked the back strap on my screams yesterday and it is practically hanging off, the plastic hasn't fused properly.  Looks like just faulty workmanship.  I went a full size up on them so it's not the pressure causing the break.  Hopefully FNL will take them back and swap them for a new pair for me.
I'm sure many of the breaks are due to faulty workmanship.

Back
Top Bottom