HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

those huaraches are really clean! are they really an eu exclusive tho? 
tired.gif

Stop stealing people photos and not tagging they name in wasted man
Most members know these aren't my photos. They are photos from Instagram I don't pay attention to usernames etc. Why does that even matter?

By the way it's pronounced wasteman not wasted man! Get your slang in check bruh! lol

lol clearly a Eton boy trying to sound street

I always give FL flack as they always constantly churn out these bad quality/cw huaraches, but that's a cw i can get down with.

Last edited:
I mean I get it but....

Nike has to do us a solid by releasing these stateside.
My comment wasn't aimed at you USA guys, it was only at the EU market. I admit you USA guys have been messed around by Nike with the lack of colourways. On the plus side I have noticed a lot of USA members using coupons to get discount, we have not been that lucky in the UK.

Glue marks on Footlocker exclusive Huaraches? What the what?? I gotta say I am surprised to hear that.

Yeah mate the quality is **** glue marks everywhere plus they 400 pair in one of the City London stores & will be restocking next weekend

Just because your pair have glue, doesn't mean all of them will. From looking at your pics, the gluemarks are not even that bad, I've seen worse.

anybody ever order from Circle Industry (UK) to US? how'd it go?

tempted to grab some Loves now, but if i can't get a VATs discount like End advertises, i'll just wait til the end of the week and grab my pair.

thanks in advance.

Yeah I hear what's you saying mate but most pairs are messed up plus glue any way & Nike dropping to many cw any way

I have been waiting for that CW for a while. I will take them glue stains or not - they will be marked the first day I wear them anyway. There shoes not diamonds

new pickups! i got the cargo khaki pair for a deal on ebay.. the cool grey pair came in from champs, apparently they are shipping from stores.. i assumed the cg's were out of stock online because footlocker didn't have them on there website, but champs does and they came thru!

My red LE Loves came in today. Looked great in the flesh but not on feet for me so going back. This is happening a lot for me lately where I love the look of a shoe but put them on and don't feel right, especially with louder CWs. I suppose I'm just getting old and don't have the pin roll style to pull it off. Time to get out the grey New Balance 574s!!

new pickups! i got the cargo khaki pair for a deal on ebay.. the cool grey pair came in from champs, apparently they are shipping from stores.. i assumed the cg's were out of stock online because footlocker didn't have them on there website, but champs does and they came thru!

Wow I love that khaki or olive pair you have. Haven't seen those anywhere, did they release recently?

Back
Top Bottom