HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Since it's all Huarache heads in here, maybe someone can help answer a small problem I'm facing re: repairs.

The netting in the lower right is eventually going to rip. Is there anything that can be done? Any magical glue or solution that I can use? Maybe some of that stuff ladies use on their pantyhose to stop a run lol? Tips or suggestions are appreciated.
i am new to the huaraches..wanted to ask if the issue mentioned above^ is usual for huaraches?

Those just look like a joke.  Were the nike designers on annual leave that week and the interns took over? Je-sus.

Man I was excited to get myvscream greens until I got home today and tried them on. My big toe was sreaming these run small, doubt they have a 16 anywhere

Whats Good NT....

Today....my wife unds'ed her huaraches

20f8gpd.jpg

2nk6zas.jpg
Can't for the life of me understand why these weren't made is in male sizing. They're tuff. Looks like guys get pretty "hyper pink" and patterns on the toe boxes while girls get black, grey & white tones. The world is ******.

Can't for the life of me understand why these weren't made is in male sizing. They're tuff. Looks like guys get pretty "hyper pink" and patterns on the toe boxes while girls get black, grey & white tones. The world is ******.
it aint that serious dog. lol

BUt yeah they should release these in mens, as opposed to those that just dropped.

Last edited:
it aint that serious dog. lol

BUt yeah they should release these in mens, as opposed to those that just dropped.

Youre right mate, gotta settle down and pinroll my pant to highlight my pinks and get my misses to match her lipstick with her black and grey huaraches.

Fark my pinks have glue marks on them. Gonna go to 4 other outlets to find a pair with 0 trace of glue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom