HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Had them in cart on FNL, went to grab the 14s contemplated about the 14s, removed the 14s, proceed to checkout. Then sold out.

NDC IS THE WORST! I cant add to cart for my life . This is what we have to deal with now for Huaraches? This is all a test from Nike.

As long as I have it in my cart on NDC im good right?
Took it out of my cart, then readded.

NDC is a cluster this morning. I made it to Paypal to checkout and it kept telling me my PayPal password was wrong even though I could open new tab and login to PayPal directly with that password. Ridiculous.

Took it out of my cart, then readded.

NDC is a cluster this morning. I made it to Paypal to checkout and it kept telling me my PayPal password was wrong even though I could open new tab and login to PayPal directly with that password. Ridiculous.

I'mstruggling to just place my damn order. **** is annoying.

They actually removed it from my cart. Wow.

Lmfaoo they are sold out now. What a joke.

Last edited:
I love how Nike is rescheduling every other release for today except for the Love/Hate pack. I had them in my cart. Tried checking out. Error message. Go back to cart they are gone..then get the message "product no longer available". Im so mad.. Really wanted these. Feel robbed.

I love how Nike is rescheduling every other release for today except for the Love/Hate pack. I had them in my cart. Tried checking out. Error message. Go back to cart they are gone..then get the message "product no longer available". Im so mad.. Really wanted these. Feel robbed.

Yeah. Maybe enough people checked out with them. At least people were able to get the pack into their carts. Nike has been giving me log in issues lately, couldn't log in to check out with them and ended up with a bunch of site down errors.

both colors sold out?

yall got me worried..i just want the black and reds. theres a spot here getting them i thought i could roll up like a half hour before...if that...

i picked my Loves and Hates up at Major this morning in DC. didn't have a lot of other options. They wanted me to pay $170 just for the loves, or $110 for both pair. i wasn't about to pay that much for one pair, but i haven't decided if i'm going to keep the Hates or not, yet. in the meanwhile they're gonna sit DS.

i picked my Loves and Hates up at Major this morning in DC. didn't have a lot of other options. They wanted me to pay $170 just for the loves, or $110 for both pair. i wasn't about to pay that much for one pair, but i haven't decided if i'm going to keep the Hates or not, yet. in the meanwhile they're gonna sit DS.
sick.gif
 Stores have lost their minds 

I wouldve did this if he talked that reseller talk 

A lil lace swap inspired by my Opiums. Got both at The Darkside Initiative in SF. There's was a line of about 20 deep but they were all in line for the air max 90's, yes!

Back
Top Bottom