HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

IM PRETTY SURE THOSE BLK/GREY WILL BE EU…EVERY GREAT BLACK/WHITE/GREY BASED COLOR IS EITHER FOR KIDS OR EU… BECAUSE PETTY NIKE

It looks a lot like this OG cw

BLACK / COOL GREY

609020 001

Last edited:
How/where do you find all your info on Huaraches being released in the USofA.

Not to be a douche but I don't reveal my source for information I just try to help in providing it so people dont pay resell or crazy euro prices to get shoes.

It looks a lot like this OG cw

BLACK / COOL GREY

609020 001
had these- thrashed them- they re-releasing??

If so-BOOM
smokin.gif

^Same here, sizes are now starting to disappear. These are probably my favorite pickup this year.

@SoleWoman  Did you get the standard or express shipping? I couldn't figure out how to change it.

Last edited:
^Same here, sizes are now starting to disappear. These are probably my favorite pickup this year.

@SoleWoman
 Did you get the standard or express shipping? I couldn't figure out how to change it.

I'm in hawaii so I only had one shipping option. I think it was the standard

I'm in hawaii so I only had one shipping option. I think it was the standard
Oh okay maybe I did too, I saw in the banner that there is an express option with tracking for 25 but when I was checking out it stuck me with the one for 4.99

had these- thrashed them- they re-releasing??
If so-BOOM:smokin
Unfortunately not, the cw being released is very similar though. Materials are different and the inner sock is black instead of grey.
I'm making a journey to Size? right now, hoping to cop the Mowabbs. I'll up some pics if successful.

Managed to cop easily. These are my first pair of Lights and I'm liking the fit and quality. Went down half a size as these seem to run larger than the LE, even the box was larger in comparison. The suede is good quality too, very pleased with these.

I know, I was surprised at how roomy they were so I tried half a size down. They fit me better once I sized down. It must be the build of the shoe.

Weird.. I have the Ultramarine pair and if anything, a half size up would make for a more comfortable fit. Definitely not roomy by any means.

Back
Top Bottom