HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

:lol: Gifs are on point tonight!
I've been pretty content the past few years with Nike dropping stuff that really liked far and intbetween so I can spend money on my other hobbies but lately they've just launched a full scale attack on my wallet with all the huarache releases. Those blacks were the final straw and I can't taken it anymore, if they release those like they did the AM1s earlier this year (red, blue, grey, green and black, all had suede upper with gum soles) I'll lose it. I think I just need to unsubscribe from this thread :lol:

so many lights 
happy.gif
 until i realize what happens to my wallet 
frown.gif
pimp.gif

Yes it's this one

704830-062

It will probably be released as some kind of pack as there is an AM90 in the same cw.

Goodness gracious.

I'm going to finally get the Ultramarines, then these, and one of the AM1 colorway pairs and run like hell because Nike's lack of chill has found it's way to this line
mean.gif
This. I really didn't see it coming to the huarache line at all and especially not to the lights. Forces, Foams and Airmaxes are understandable... but Huaraches?

Last edited:
Huaraches always sell fast, they'd be stupid not to rake it in. Those Iron Greens that released the other day have sold out at JDSports already and they weren't even that special. They've released like 60 cws since the first retro in Feb 2013!

Huaraches always sell fast, they'd be stupid not to rake it in. Those Iron Greens that released the other day have sold out at JDSports already and they weren't even that special. They've released like 60 cws since the first retro in Feb 2013!
Yeah but here in the US they sit and they don't even give us Lights. The only thing that sells out is hyped releases like the love/hate pack which was really whack in my opinion. All 4 of those were trash.

really starting to lose interest in huaraches, there's soo many cw's, so little decency.. the size? lights are clean, sail midsole would be nice.. it's hard to even like on foot pics anymore, im sure the black gum pair is nice but those camo pajama tights will not allow me to scroll up for a 2nd look
mean.gif

Last edited:
Black and white huarache lights brought me back to this thread....I'm excited

Has anybody spotted any of these newer colorways in store in the US yet? FNL has the Ash Greys listed online as available near me, but I wanted to grab those from FTL with a bday coupon.

Some forthcomings

I read that the recent Obsidian release is out in the USA now, look out for that. Although JDSports & Size? have their own respective Obsidian cws, I think they are exactly the same as I am yet to see personal pics of the JDSpotrs Leather version. One is supposed to Leather while the other Nubuck.

Last edited:
Some forthcomings

I read that the recent Obsidian release is out in the USA now, look out for that. Although JDSports & Size? have their own respective Obsidian cws, I think they are exactly the same as I am yet to see personal pics of the JDSpotrs Leather version. One is supposed to Leather while the other Nubuck.

I'm liking the pair in the second pic.

Back
Top Bottom