HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Yeah man, much better than those tacky metallic silver ones from December. Those were the hypebeast edition, these new ones look traditional plus the OG toebox is nice in this colour. There's been a lot of grey cws.

Last edited:

Yeah man, much better than those tacky metallic silver ones from December. Those were the hypebeast edition, these new ones look traditional plus the OG toebox is nice in this colour. There's been a lot of grey cws.
agreed.

I love the simple cws... its hard to beat nylon toebox + white midsole + blk outsole 

I cant wait to see some the IDs people made in here. The Nike rendering doesnt always reflect what they really look

This is a close as you can get to OG other than the strap being purple where the nike is, doesnt allow you to customise the OG strap.

THOSE SILVERS ARE BEAUTIFUL… SUPPOSED 2015 RELEASES IN CASE IT WASNT POSTED… FOUND THIS ON IG

Last edited:

agreed.

I love the simple cws... its hard to beat nylon toebox + white midsole + blk outsole 

I cant wait to see some the IDs people made in here. The Nike rendering doesnt always reflect what they really look
I also like the nylon toebox + white midsole + black outsole combo, looks so official. Here's another ID pic.

Reactions: You
This is a close as you can get to OG other than the strap being purple where the nike is, doesnt allow you to customise the OG strap.
I have these in my cart now lol... I went with the OG strap the volt/yellow added a little pop to them

If I dont like it Ill just paint over it 

Reactions: You
laugh.gif

I'm not sure about the first pair in the vid, it looks black to me but I could be wrong. I'm not a fan of the safari print but tbh it looked pretty damn good in that vid.

Had to watch it again. The first one is blk and second one is blue. It seemed like the same shoe til I noticed the different laces.

Hopefully there around for a few months

Yeah if they stop ID soon I'm screwed, I still need to order. I copped some OG Lights in the sale and the retro of the Cool Blue Air Trainer Huas that just dropped. Both big cops but feel incomplete until I own the IDs and the 2015 AM90 Infra Reds. You're lucky to have those OG Brown Mowabbs, some grails right there!

Last edited:
I've got it narrowed down to 18. So I just need to convince wifey that it's cool to drop over 2 g's on huaraches and I'm all set... Actually still want to see how sizing is when pairs come in cause I do want to grab multiple pairs in one order. Probably gonna narrow it down to 4 or 5

been looking for a size 11.5 or 12 in megatron freeshield hurache they releases in 2012 only online and a few Yardline stores crazy the hunt continues 3 years later lol

My pair is almost done, can't wait for them to arrive. Definitely the closest to the OG and I don't see Nike ever re-releasing this colorway. Was tempted to go with the OG strap but the solid black is definitely closer to the OG look.

My pair is almost done, can't wait for them to arrive. Definitely the closest to the OG and I don't see Nike ever re-releasing this colorway. Was tempted to go with the OG strap but the solid black is definitely closer to the OG look.

Aww nah, don't say that...|I

Realistically... How many wears can you get out of these before that white midsole is impossible to clean??

Debating if I want to do white or black midsoles if I do decide to ID

Realistically... How many wears can you get out of these before that white midsole is impossible to clean??

Debating if I want to do white or black midsoles if I do decide to ID
If you're careful enough the midsole can stay clean for a long time. I've got pairs from 2013 which still look brand new. I never walk on grass/mud with my huas though, I got AM1 beaters for that.

Got an almost finished email on all four pairs of mines... From my last Few orders I think I should have shipping by Friday and the shoes by next week... That'll be a 2.5 week turn around!

Back
Top Bottom