HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Still dont know if I wanna get them all white huaraches or the the gum sole ones. Im afraid them all white ones will get dirty :/

Also is that mango looking color on the Huarache ids close to the Mango Barcelona Kobe 6s? Was thinking bout making me a pair inspired by them

Saw this pic on IG. The grain on the All Whites is quite noticeable, ruins the shoe for me. On a positive note the pair in the back look very good, one for the Hornets fans.

Last edited:
Just got my "we're almost finish "email .. How long did it take after you guys received the email

Question for the peeps in Europe (around Paris to be more specific), I am looking for the Huarache NM in black/white in a UK 9.5
Anywhere in store I can purchase them from? Nike Paris? I've tried contacting Size? however they told me that they are sold out in their stores. Any help would be appreciated as a good friend will be in Paris this Tuesday for about a week. Thanks again

Can someone direct me to a size 11.5 triple blacks please? Should have bought them when I had the chance....

Last edited:
FNL has the OG pink/blue pair for the kids. Hope they make those for adults soon. Aren't they planning to?

Anyone know where I can cop the all whites in a size 10, it looks like Eastbay and FTL are sold out.

Back
Top Bottom