HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Copped triple whites today, tried to use bday coupon on em and was told you can't use it on new releases anyone know how true this is? And was anyone able to cop triple whites on discount? 

so with the nike ids, does the OG Mesh fit differently than the regular mesh?I've been going 1 size up on the past releases (Scream Green and Hyperpunch), which I believe are the OG mesh, and I wanted to try out the Regular Mesh option.

Read somewhere back that the Mesh fits larger than the OG Mesh so if anyone who has the two can chime in I would really appreciate it, thanks

so with the nike ids, does the OG Mesh fit differently than the regular mesh?I've been going 1 size up on the past releases (Scream Green and Hyperpunch), which I believe are the OG mesh, and I wanted to try out the Regular Mesh option.

Read somewhere back that the Mesh fits larger than the OG Mesh so if anyone who has the two can chime in I would really appreciate it, thanks
The regular mesh is more elastic/stretchy. I have both OG nylon & mesh versions in the same size, I wouldn't change size just stick with your normal Huarache size.

anyone know wht the size run is like on these? specifically what the largest size is? i have only seen them up to a 9.5 in wmns

Last edited:

youtube reviews been saying stick with your reg huarache size/ .5

but i cant personally confirm

i half sized up on the NM but full sized on the reg huaraches
Thanks! Repped both. I might have to stick with my true size 12 it sounds like. Was able to go 13s on regular huaraches this year's/last year's run but I think 12.5s are either really rare or nonexistent. Might risk it on a TTS. Doesn't sound like it's as big a mistake as TTS on the regulars.

Im sorry, but they ruined the triple whites with that wide holed mesh. I don't know why they just didn't do the og mesh. :smh: I really wanted a pair too, without having to ID them.

Saw some pics of the Dynamic Pink/Game Royal that will be released in GS sizes, not sure which region. They are almost identical to the OGs apart from that white strip on the sock and what looks like a mesh toebox.

Saw some pics of the Dynamic Pink/Game Royal that will be released in GS sizes, not sure which region. They are almost identical to the OGs apart from that white strip on the sock and what looks like a mesh toebox.
those have been out for over a week here in NYC

Back
Top Bottom