HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I've found that it's mostly the shipping rate and whether or not they deduct VAT that hurts.  If you can find what you want from places like End or SNS that have low international shipping rates, the conversion isn't horrible. 

Ahh gotcha....I could only get my size 11.5 from FootPatrol 95 pounds and 13.99 pounds for shipping. I am assuming they do not have the VAT tax since its the shoes and the shipping cost on the invoice. Just the conversion from pounds to us dollars is what I'm smh about. $1 to 0.63 British pounds.

I try and stay away from Euro sites that don't deduct VAT unless it's my only option.  Places like Size, FootPatrol,, Drome don't deduct VAT.  If they did, the conversion works out to about $122 plus shipping.  I've noticed that if you check out on End UK site, the conversion is slightly more favorable than if you go through the End US site.

very nice in person

Last edited:
The all whites look DOPE in person with the ICEY SOLE. Its too bad that I drive a Bike and would destroy them.. Still as a Display shoe or for those with meticulous cleaning habits these area amazing.

my bad homie, wasn't trying to correct you in a sarcastic way.

So the gym red is only gs?
I didnt take it negatively, I just assumed she was talking about a future release. 

Yes 634835 = GS 

Possible Option if red is your flavor

318429-660 (Men) 

VARSITY RED/VARSITY RED 

RD TBD 

I didnt take it negatively, I just assumed she was talking about a future release. 

Yes 634835 = GS 

Possible Option if red is your flavor

318429-660 (Men) 

VARSITY RED/VARSITY RED 

RD TBD 

Looking fwd to those, even though I have a good spread of red kicks

Last edited:
Are these or any color of these going to release in the us?

I don't know. I haven't seen any information saying they will drop stateside. It's a shame if they don't. They've been out since January in EU. The NM. If they do I'll cop the colorways I missed out on. I don't like paying $150+ for these hahaga. But some I had to pick up.

Last edited:
Are these or any color of these going to release in the us?

The first cws of NM were slated for US but never released. I dont think they would sale well given how hua in general dont sell here in the states vs EU.

Back
Top Bottom