HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Triple blacks are being delivered tomorrow and im ordering my hot lava nm's. struck out on the yeezy boosts but i got the SBB's and im getting my huaraches so I'm a happy camper 
nthat.gif

WHY so many cws for the ladies? Sheesh Nike come on. Hook the fellas up with some simple blocking as well.

Last edited:
WHY so many cws for the ladies? Sheesh Nike come on. Hook the fellas up with some simple blocking as well.

Preach! Ive noticed half of the mens colorways are not on par with the womens. Ladies have been blessed with that white upper,nylon toe, and og color blocking.

Whats good NT fam. Im trying to order some huaraches of this italian site I've never heard of so can anyone help me out with a legit check. Tell me if you would order off them so i can pull the trigger. Much appreciated

IG- www.instagram.com/sneakerworldshop

website - http://www.sneakerworldshop.com
they seem legit.  just kind of throws me threw a loop that they have the black and white nm's in a full size run. but that just could be the fact that italy has like zeo sneaker culture. apparently they have some shops over their with yeezys in stock still

they seem legit.  just kind of throws me threw a loop that they have the black and white nm's in a full size run. but that just could be the fact that italy has like zeo sneaker culture. apparently they have some shops over their with yeezys in stock still
I was just in Rome in April and it's amazing how things sit...runners fly off the shelves, and even reseller worthy J's are left over.

I was just in Rome in April and it's amazing how things sit...runners fly off the shelves, and even reseller worthy J's are left over.
I guess the US is behind on the times. comfort and function over expensive out of date shoes+tech. runners are definitely where its at

haha the NM is exactly the shoe i wanted to order because I missed it on size? and end. That was the main reason i was skeptical because of the full size run but whatever I just got shipping confirmation. $154 shipped because it was on sale. 

haha the NM is exactly the shoe i wanted to order because I missed it on size? and end. That was the main reason i was skeptical because of the full size run but whatever I just got shipping confirmation. $154 shipped because it was on sale. 
well let me know. if they come out good ill get a pair too

damn, i missed out on the huarache carnivores. can anyone point me to a place online or in los angeles where i can cop? much appreciated!

Somewhere in Europe
i looked everywhere online for the black/white nms after they sold back i went like 30 pages back in google and finally found a legit site. Im sure they are still floating around somewhere they weren't that hyped.

@dean4u2nv posted some cool pics of Huarache samples. I don't wanna steal all his pics but here's 1. There's a few more on his IG page.

I'm a couple days late but I'm looking for the Stars & Stripe QS lows size 14-15. I've already checked my local Footaction and Champs. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!!!

Back
Top Bottom