HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

So I got my NMs and huarache runs in the mail. I got a 9 in the NMs and 10 in the huarache runs and they fit perfectly. 

Thanks for the sizing help guys.

poison greens can be had a decent prices across a bunch of webistes. the hot lavas are or in stock at size.co.uk in like 2 or 3 sizes for about $170 usd

Appreciate you checking around for me. I had been on size already but I need like an 11-11.5. Like you said, the poisons greens shouldn't be too hard on the pocket based on what I'm seeing but the hot lavas I'm definitely going to have to get first probably before my size dries up completely. Thanks again. This is what I love about NT

Last edited:
Well how much are you willing to pay for the hot lavas? If you're okay with paying 220 I can get you in touch with an eBay seller for a size 11-11.5. If you're looking for a better deal I'd say buy the other options in the mean time. It took me awhile to find the nm's once I realized I shouldn't have passed on them to when size had the 11-11.5 for around 170. So while I was looking I got other shoes that I wanted to cop and I finally found a seller willing to let the hot lavas go for close retail. The hot lavas are definitely harder to find but I wouldn't let your search for those keep you from getting the others while sizes are still available for good prices

I guess that's kind of where I am right now. I see that's about the norm in terms of price for the hot lavas.. About 220-250ish.. I'm just trying to gauge whether that's worth it or not yet. Id be really bummed if I purchased for that price and they ended up releasing over here shortly after.. I guess that's the gamble I'll have to take though.

I guess that's kind of where I am right now. I see that's about the norm in terms of price for the hot lavas.. About 220-250ish.. I'm just trying to gauge whether that's worth it or not yet. Id be really bummed if I purchased for that price and they ended up releasing over here shortly after.. I guess that's the gamble I'll have to take though.

Honestly they may not be stateside for awhile. Or ever for that matter. Apparently huaraches don't have nearly as huge a following the states as they do in Europe. If they were going to drop they'd be coming this summer like the sock darts and other similar shoes.

Last edited:
Finally got my hands on the black nm's i shoulda copped 2. Cant wait to rock these.

My hot lavas will be here Wednesday in 11.5. I want them to come in first before i pull the trigger
Im glad i got the 11 and didnt size up. I wear 11 in jays but 11.5 in regular huaraches. My feet are wide and these stretch good enough for a snug fit.

Im glad i got the 11 and didnt size up. I wear 11 in jays but 11.5 in regular huaraches. My feet are wide and these stretch good enough for a snug fit.

I'm a 12 for the comfortable fit in regular huaraches but a 11.5 in the snug fit. So in the nm's I should be good but I just want to be sure. If they do I'll order on the spot. Congrats on the cop and thanks for the alert on the place to cop

Said screw it and ordered the last pair in stock. Just happened to be my 11.5
dope im sure youre gonna be satisfied. Funny how they were sitting there on sale FSR for a month but after being on NT for a couple days theyre sold out haha.

Last edited:
dope im sure youre gonna be satisfied. Funny how they were sitting there on sale FSR for a month but after being on NT for a couple days theyre sold out haha.
I'm not even sure if there was a full size run or not. The sizes didn't disapear, I didn't notice they said sold out until I accidentally selected a 10.5. It wasn't until then I got the sold out message. They could have been gone from the jump and I didn't even know. Luckily they did have both of our sizes. I had that 11.5 in my cart since you posted the link. They only had 1 pair so I'm lucky no one cart jacked me for that long lol do you mind posting more pictures of yours from different angles?

Last edited:
I'm not even sure if there was a full size run or not. The sizes didn't disapear, I didn't notice they said sold out until I accidentally selected a 10.5. It wasn't until then I got the sold out message. They could have been gone from the jump and I didn't even know. Luckily they did have both of our sizes. I had that 11.5 in my cart since you posted the link. They only had 1 pair so I'm lucky no one cart jacked me for that long lol do you mind posting more pictures of yours from different angles?
I already wore mine to the grocery store for a little but here. and lighting sucks in here. 

Back
Top Bottom