HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

thanks, i've gone up both .5 and a full size for huarache runs as well, both work but my preference is the full size up so was debating either going tts or .5 up for the NMs.

thanks, i've gone up both .5 and a full size for huarache runs as well, both work but my preference is the full size up so was debating either going tts or .5 up for the NMs.

Well I'm an 11 in some shoes like the jordan 1 and an 11.5 in roshes so when I decided to get original huaraches I based it off of the size 11 and originally got an 11.5 which fit snug but worked. My next pairs were a size 12. For the nm's i based it off of my roshe size 11.5 and went with that and they fit perfectly

had my size in cart of the triple black's on fnl earlier today and i got cart jacked on the last page. not happy. was gonna use rewards too.

A quick shot of the anthracite colorway, just got a chance to try em on, got them in from end on Monday
those actually look alot better than i thought the would. the pictures online make the uppers look really dark and give them a "hiker" feel. but they definitely dont look like that 

Anybody know where I can find the white/gum PA Huarache's in a 10.5? Been looking for them! Please let me know

My black and white huaraches came in and I can honestly say these are best 150 dollars I've spent this summer. Comfortable and so much wearability. All in all Huarache NM's are amazing shoes for any Huarache fan. Comfort level is way up there. Here are a few shots.

My black and white huaraches came in and I can honestly say these are best 150 dollars I've spent this summer. Comfortable and so much wearability. All in all Huarache NM's are amazing shoes for any Huarache fan. Comfort level is way up there. Here are a few shots.

damn yours came wit the quickness glad everything worked out. Im still waiting on stupid footpatrol to send me a shipping confirmation for my lavas and i ordered mine on the 7th. If they dont send it by tomorrow ima be heated haha

damn yours came wit the quickness glad everything worked out. Im still waiting on stupid footpatrol to send me a shipping confirmation for my lavas and i ordered mine on the 7th. If they dont send it by tomorrow ima be heated haha
Yeah man I order Tuesday and they were in the US by Wedneaday. I would have gotten them yesterday but customs delayed my shipment. It was really quick though. As for foot patrol I've never ordered from them so I'm not sure how fast or slow they ship

Always kept @ least 1 pair of Huaraches with the strap in my arsonal, recently within the past month grabbed the cool blues new for 80 flat, super fresh c/w.

I cant get with any strapless huaraches, they just seem incomplete to me.

Last edited:
Well I'm an 11 in some shoes like the jordan 1 and an 11.5 in roshes so when I decided to get original huaraches I based it off of the size 11 and originally got an 11.5 which fit snug but worked. My next pairs were a size 12. For the nm's i based it off of my roshe size 11.5 and went with that and they fit perfectly
this helps. so would you say the 11.5 nm fits less snug/better than the 11.5 og huarache run for you?

Welp footpatrol cancelled my order for the hot lava nm's so i had to cop on Offspring for 20 dollars more and probably have to wait another week and a half. Lucky they still had my size in stock

Welp footpatrol cancelled my order for the hot lava nm's so i had to cop on Offspring for 20 dollars more and probably have to wait another week and a half. Lucky they still had my size in stock
still not a bad price considering how much you could be paying. hope they come through for you

Back
Top Bottom