HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

You ordered from them before? How long does it take for them to ship to the US? Any info on customs duties?

No I haven't ordered from there. But solesupplier.co.uk had them listed as a site that had a shoe I was looking for in stock and they only post legit websites. As for customs I don't know. That's usually a hit or miss based on how much your purchase was isn't it? I've never paid any customs ordering from euro sites

I picked up a pair of Triple Blacks yesterday at footaction. It may be me, but this new run of og mesh triple blacks feel flimsy compared to the first version that released last year. I don't have the first version anymore, but can anyone comment yet. The og mesh doesn't feel as thick, and the durabuck just feels real loose and flimsy.

I thought these were going to be a more darker red they kind of have an orange tint. Pictures are deceiving. Even my own pictures make them look red but in person they are way lighter than they look.

I thought these were going to be a more darker red they kind of have an orange tint. Pictures are deceiving. Even my own pictures make them look red but in person they are way lighter than they look.

yeah i thought the same thing when i got them. for whatever reason a camera cant really capture the brightness of the the actually shoe. either comes out pink or like a true red color. Still a great look in my opinion. thats some BS though that it didnt come double boxed. Footaction does that too and I hate it.

Last edited:
^ thank you brother was able to place an order finally.

Still seeking the all whites desperately. Thank you again.

Brah I wish I could rep you a million times reclicked your link before going into work and a size 12 all whites was sitting there. Your a blessing.

Only size left and when I looked earlier size 11 and 8.5 were the ones left.

Crazy how paying retail feels so good.

Last edited:
Brah I wish I could rep you a million times reclicked your link before going into work and a size 12 all whites was sitting there. Your a blessing.

Only size left and when I looked earlier size 11 and 8.5 were the ones left.

Crazy how paying retail feels so good.
glad you got your pair! ive been posting links periodically for the triple blacks and whites for past couple of weeks. restocks happen on both almost weekly

Back
Top Bottom