HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

My triple blacks from Nike were delivered earlier than expected. Can't wait to get home and start rocking them! :nthat:

Still need these pure plats

Those blue/sand joints will be released in US since NDC got them right

Please post pics as soon as you guys get your pairs in! I can't wait to see the turq, I'm waiting to use a gift card on nike before I splurge.

There's a forthcoming Triple Black release in womens sizes on 7th August (EU). They have a black Huarache logo instead of the tradtional white logo.

I'm sure when I see actual pics I'll be buying the emeralds on the spot from wherever I can lol. The back strap is not holding me back. Such a nice shoe.

Finally, after waiting for so long, I got the Turquoise and Gold. Truly a joyous day. I eagerly await the arrival of the royal and pink pair in the US. 

Last edited:
Wish I could've snagged an all black pair, but was too focused on the 7s that dropped this weekend. Managed to snag a pair of turn and golds tho. Will be in my rotation immediately.

Has anyone used these for the gym/light jogging? 

Wish I could've snagged an all black pair, but was too focused on the 7s that dropped this weekend. Managed to snag a pair of turn and golds tho. Will be in my rotation immediately.

Has anyone used these for the gym/light jogging? 
Coming from someone who has both the triple blacks and the Bordeaux's in hand I personally think you would be more satisfied with the huaraches in terms of actually wearing the shoe. For a shoe like the Jordan 7 to have "huarache technology" it doesn't hold a flame to any huaraches I've worn in anything other than maybe style

Back
Top Bottom