HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

New to the model but have been thinking about picking up a pair or IDing a pair. How do these run? I wear a size 13. Should I stay at that or go up to a 14? Thanks for the help.

New to the model but have been thinking about picking up a pair or IDing a pair. How do these run? I wear a size 13. Should I stay at that or go up to a 14? Thanks for the help.

They run small.

A full sz for me and if you're worried about 14 being too big, they wont be. The neoprene bootie huges ur foot and keeps it inplace.

If you have options then go into a store and try on a pair or order two szs.

Just incase anyone actually wanted to know how these do performance wise.Went on a walk/run with my girlfriends dog today in the NM's. Comfortable as they are to lounge in I forget sometimes that these are actually running shoes and they were definitely built for it too. Running up hills, uneven gravel trails and such not once did my foot feel restricted or uncomfortable. And the breathability is insane.

Just incase anyone actually wanted to know how these do performance wise.Went on a walk/run with my girlfriends dog today in the NM's. Comfortable as they are to lounge in I forget sometimes that these are actually running shoes and they were definitely built for it too. Running up hills, uneven gravel trails and such not once did my foot feel restricted or uncomfortable. And the breathability is insane.

Those are nice bro.

NEED so bad in a 12 :smh:

^^
Yeah I throw all my kicks in the wash and let them air dry. Huas hold up well.
After 5 or 10 washes I notice they shrink a tad.

Back
Top Bottom