HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Post some pics bro. In patiently waiting for the U.S. Release lol I was also in the boat for Roshes tech fleece but I'm not down for sweat marks on my shoes.

The plastic toe caps on that kept the other tech fleece roshes from breathing and trapping in the sweat isn't on the newer tech fleece roshes so thankfully they won't have that issue.

I'll post pics once I get back from work

Just incase anyone actually wanted to know how these do performance wise.Went on a walk/run with my girlfriends dog today in the NM's. Comfortable as they are to lounge in I forget sometimes that these are actually running shoes and they were definitely built for it too. Running up hills, uneven gravel trails and such not once did my foot feel restricted or uncomfortable. And the breathability is insane.

Good to hear. I was surprised how comfortable they actually were. Any concerns that the plastic strip on the back won't hold up during running?

i havent had an issue as of yet but i also own 3 pairs of nms and other trainers so one pair never really gets more abuse over another

Haven't checked in on this thread in about 50 pages. Saw a few FSR of the gold/turq on Ebay and had to see what was up, I figured they finally hit stateside and sure enough.. Glad I saw that while they're still on shelves so I can cop before they dry up.

My tech fleece huaraches finally came in. The tech fleece definitely makes them even more comfortable and seems that they're even lighter than my triple blacks. Standard sizing still applied I would say. I'm a size 11 and I got a 12 and they fit just right

Haven't checked in on this thread in about 50 pages. Saw a few FSR of the gold/turq on Ebay and had to see what was up, I figured they finally hit stateside and sure enough.. Glad I saw that while they're still on shelves so I can cop before they dry up.

You mean eastbay? I doubt they dry up anytime soon. They have like 85-95 pairs in EACH size left

No black white NM's on the bay in 11.5, seems like these things dried up EVERYWHERE smh. I've found size 12s but reading on these sizing posts that would be a mistake

You mean eastbay? I doubt they dry up anytime soon. They have like 85-95 pairs in EACH size left

Nah I meant Ebay. I was just trolling and saw a pair, then searched them and saw several FSRs for close to retail, so figured that meant they finally hit stateside. Checked the thread and I see they did. Glad I'm not too late.

Need some orange, carolina blue, green, and bright purple options on id. Does anyone know why they remove color options?

No black white NM's on the bay in 11.5, seems like these things dried up EVERYWHERE smh. I've found size 12s but reading on these sizing posts that would be a mistake

What's your true size? If size 11 then don't got with the 12 billy if you're a true size 11.5 the size 12 will be fine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom