HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Pissed off! Tried to cancel a order and i did from footlocker and they have still sent them LOL. Although i love the brown with the yellow...What u think? are the size? ones releasing tomorrow better. Ahhhhhh

these are at my FTL here in bahraiin

Clean.

Yeah i
I feel you! dem foot looker ones are cheap and nasty. So wanted the black outs and i got a pair and sent them right back. Cheap quality for that price. I am hoping they do a all black suede, just like the greys.
[/quoteI

Yeah I got a pair and the glue on it looks like it was done by an over exited pre-schooler!

Wonder if these will be sold elsewhere, i have not seen them anywhere else, got a few folks who want these badly. More i look at em, i want a pair lol. Damn they be dropping ish randomly.

Depends what size you are man! They only go up to a 9, and the majority sold out in the day in size store.

Ok so Size? sold pairs cw Sand/Black 318429-204 which has suede but no leather

and End has preorder for Flat Spin/Black 318429-203 which has leather toecap/paneling and suede

can anyone overseas confirm that these are in fact 2 diff pairs? doesnt seem to make much sense as theyre almost identical colorways

and End has preorder for Flat Spin/Black 318429-203 which has leather toecap/paneling and suede

can anyone overseas confirm that these are in fact 2 diff pairs? doesnt seem to make much sense as theyre almost identical colorways
It looks to me like they are two different pairs. The one is clearly leather and the other is clearly suede.

Also, a question for anyone "in the know". Is there any chance we are going to see the OG Huaraches come stateside? I already have my hopes up for the scream greens but I would like to see those other two pairs come to the states as well.

It looks to me like they are two different pairs. The one is clearly leather and the other is clearly suede.

Also, a question for anyone "in the know". Is there any chance we are going to see the OG Huaraches come stateside? I already have my hopes up for the scream greens but I would like to see those other two pairs come to the states as well.
Yep bro they're dropping late summer/early fall of this year give credit to J short and Don Juan for having access to the catalogs there is a teaser a couple of pages back

I think it's the lighting lol. They look almost different material but lighting says a lot. happens to me when I view pics from random sites. One looks one way, and the other looks different. Might be wrong but hmmm

You better get your hopes up! Check this from MN:

''Huarache Fans, Your prayers have been answered. The classic 1992 Nike Runner will finally be arriving in the United States come Fall in both New and Original colorways including the infamous “Scream Green” colorway. Seen here, are 5 confirmed colorways set to release between July and September, sporting various color combinations perfect for the summer vibes. If you’ve been chalking up a good amount of cash for Euro releases, you’ll be spending a bit less come Fall.''

I think it's the lighting lol. They look almost different material but lighting says a lot. happens to me when I view pics from random sites. One looks one way, and the other looks different. Might be wrong but hmmm
This is definitely suede

And this looks an awful lot like leather

imagemagic.php

imagemagic.php

You better get your hopes up! Check this from MN:

''Huarache Fans, Your prayers have been answered. The classic 1992 Nike Runner will finally be arriving in the United States come Fall in both New and Original colorways including the infamous “Scream Green” colorway. Seen here, are 5 confirmed colorways set to release between July and September, sporting various color combinations perfect for the summer vibes. If you’ve been chalking up a good amount of cash for Euro releases, you’ll be spending a bit less come Fall.''
Good **** man. You deserve all the rep in the world. I might just have to buy 10 pairs.

Good **** man. You deserve all the rep in the world. I might just have to buy 10 pairs.
No worries, just mail me a pair of Scream Greens!!

On a side note, check this epic f#ck up on the cool greys:

Saw this on Instagram, had me wondering how it even passed Nike QC? There both different shades!

I'm expecting my cool greys tomorrow, they better be legit!

Anyone have any ideas what the production numbers will be like? I don't think they will sit for a while, but if they do, I would prefer to get them at a lower price.

No worries, just mail me a pair of Scream Greens!!

On a side note, check this epic f#ck up on the cool greys:

Saw this on Instagram, had me wondering how it even passed Nike QC? There both different shades!
I'm expecting my cool greys tomorrow, they better be legit!

Saw the same pic damn shame hoping my pairs from Size? are good

Liking those Slate Blues and a US release of Scream Greens :smokin may try to get that 006 cw too

Last edited:
Yeah man, Slate Blue next on the list, great colourway. They look so classy in those pics, heads will turn! All about the sober colourways.

Sorry to go off topic, this will make you laugh:

Puma Disc Blaze.

Such a Huarache rip off! Even has the heel strap, neoprone sock and similar shape midsole. That ridiculous thing on the front is some kind of belt strap mechanism. Bloody Puma, how they gonna try buss a Scream Green! lol. Shame on you.

i said the same thing to a friend a few days ago , but puma disc blaze are nothing new and dope in their own right too . eyeing these :

Back
Top Bottom