HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

these are at my FTL here in bahraiin
is there anyone here that could help any of us get these ? those ebay prices are insane and it looks like they're getting higher and higher by the week . could you imagine paying 300 for black flight 89s ? that just sounds ridiculous . . .

This is definitely suede

And this looks an awful lot like leather

imagemagic.php

imagemagic.php
Def see the difference in these pics! could hardly tell before. not feeling the leather thoe at all, more creasing lol

Got my cool greys today from offspring = Butter smooth and no glue marks pon it at all, you guys will be glad to know LOL

My custom size? ones also, mid sole was painted black from some guy on ebay.

Very happy with the fit, glad i never went a size up, i notice a lil loosen of the laces and some thinner socks, perfect fit

Def see the difference in these pics! could hardly tell before. not feeling the leather thoe at all, more creasing lol

Man the suede's aren't invincible either. First time wearing my Spin/Black suede's I decided to break them in by wearing them while playing a 2 hour DJ set. Ended up with a crease on the toebox! Scarred for life!
Glad ur Cool Greys turned out ok, got mine today too but there is sum glue marks nothing major. Those Fuschia customs are hot!

Last edited:
Man the suede's are invincible either. First time wearing my Spin/Black suede's I decided to break them in by wearing them while playing a 2 hour DJ set. Ended up with a crease on the toebox! Scarred for life!
Glad ur Cool Greys turned out ok, got mine today too but there is sum glue marks nothing major. Those Fuschia customs are hot!
LOL oh no, so the suede will crease also! because they so soft. I know the cheaper material ones seem pretty steady. Why i always get my correct size, even if they feel a tad small. price we pay for our **** looking decent. Yeah cool greys are def a nice cop, cant wait for those khaki ones! Just need a all black now.

i said the same thing to a friend a few days ago , but puma disc blaze are nothing new and dope in their own right too . eyeing these :
disc blaze are dope like if a huarache le & reebok pump fury had a baby it would be the Disc Blaze haha but every shoe company bites off each other... but anyway check your local Burlington Coat Factory they have these colorways and a couple more for $40 super steal!!!

Got my tan/black pair in from Size? Cool Greys should be in tomorrow. Sloppy glue jobs in some areas but overall happy with them

Back
Top Bottom