HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Apparently they are available now at FootLocker according to a few Instagram posts. They're not online yet tho. They both got that modern mesh toebox, adds to that bulky look. Navy colourway is nice tho.

A lot of people saying that this colourway is gonna drop soon too:

Came out a few years back with the Black/Gold pair. Hasn't been confirmed by anyone legit yet.

NYC's drop january 29th, not sure what places will have em though.

Nike Air Trainer Huarache PRM QS

Last edited:
So these generally run small....am I correct? I normally wear a 10.5-11 in almost everything. Should I go up a half size or a whole??? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
I normally wear a 10, but went up to a 10.5 in these, with all of the pairs that I picked up fitting perfectly.

Nice! Missed the cargo's on NDC and Size? only stocked up to a UK 10 :/ Waiting for them to drop somewhere else.

This year seems like it's gonna be overloaded with Huarache releases, it's crazy, hope those ones with the pink midsole come to Europe

really want a pair of these. I almost had a pair (waffle editions), but my bro gave them to my uncle before i could grow into them >:

I have a pair of khaki in a UK8/US9 that I bought from a reseller but they're too small. If anyone in US wants for retail I could. Ship to you as they're an EU release for retail (80GBP)

I have a pair of khaki in a UK8/US9 that I bought from a reseller but they're too small. If anyone in US wants for retail I could. Ship to you as they're an EU release for retail (80GBP)

damn 9 is my true size but i know in these huaraches they will be super small

I am just now seeing that the scream greens are being retro'ed. I'm so pumped to grab 2 pairs, one of my favorite runners of all time.

hopefully Nike doesn't make them a QS, they are classics and deserve a general release so everyone can cop them.

Last edited:

I am just now seeing that the scream greens are being retro'ed. I'm so pumped to grab 2 pairs, one of my favorite runners of all time.

hopefully Nike doesn't make them a QS, they are classics and deserve a general release so everyone can cop them.
When the All Blacks released here in the UK, FootLocker only allowed 1 pair per customer. Won't be surprised if the same happens with the Scream Greens.

Last edited:
some of the black pairs on ebay look extremely sketchy >D
Already know bro... Planned on scooping a pair but the quality is really terrible on these huaraches [emoji]128529[/emoji] hopefully the stateside release quality is better than the euro joints

im not sure of they are just low quality or fake/gm . do fakes of these exist ?
Fakes exist in EVERY SHOE! 

My boy was living in China for the past 6 months came back with some Stories. Said he saw every shoe under the sun, including people sellin Fake New Balances for 8-12$ in the Streets...

Back
Top Bottom