HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

please baby jeebus make the scream greens in a size 15!

if i can get those, og flight huaraches, and another decently colored and priced pair of AM95's, I wont need anymore shoes.

True they look good. The original post on Instagram mentioned suede. Looks all leather to me, we'll have to wait and see.

I'm just gutted that the Slate Blues got cancelled. They were next on my list. Got this info from an Instagram convo, I hope it's not true.

Last edited:
True they look good. The original post on Instagram mentioned suede. Looks all leather to me, we'll have to wait and see.

I'm just gutted that the Slate Blues got cancelled. They were next on my list. Got this info from an Instagram convo, I hope it's not true.

Last edited:
They look good. Just don't want nike to release so many different colours that huaraches become boring. Seen some custom camo/black huaraches and all red customs. Both very nice. Got scammed last week for the triple blacks £100 down now :frown:

I seen some Camo customs, the design works well. Every all red custom I've seen looks terrible, very tacky. I wouldn't have the heart to ruin my Hua's like that.

Tbh I guess it's a matter of opinion I've seen them done poorly and a designer called from Virginia Ben who seems to be good at them. Excited for this seasons releases!

Been after these since I missed the release due to lack of funds! What  Size?
Also the fakes seem to have a white nike logo on the strap and not the newer red nike box.

I wanna kill who ever made these, there are too many obvious pars to the sneaker that show its fake but its the first fake of the Rachies that ive seen so its only going to get better the longer they stay popular :frown: 

Also the fakes seem to have a white nike logo on the strap and not the newer red nike box.

I wanna kill who ever made these, there are too many obvious pars to the sneaker that show its fake but its the first fake of the Rachies that ive seen so its only going to get better the longer they stay popular :frown: 
where did you see fakes?

@britkick
Saw these on eBay earlier same as what's in the link for the video I posted yesterday. Material and design look poor and color on the strap.

Back
Top Bottom