HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

All Whites are looking to drop on May 1st according to the rumours online. I'm sure that some reputable blogs have confirmed it. They dont seem exclusive to one retailer so there should be a good chance of securing them.  Here's a list of the retailers:

http://thesolesupplier.co.uk/products/nike-air-huarache-white-pure-platinum/
Wow, repped! Curious as of what time they actually drop, Im from the U.S. so Im not sure how releases go over in the U.K. do you think there will be a big supply of these or will they be hard to get?

Don't think people should be sweating on those Plat White Huaraches, they're going to be avail everywhere.  If you gunning for it on release day, you will get a pair I'm positive.

Yeah, i saw the catalogue pic of what's supposed to be releasing.  Debating whether to pay $250 for the white/pink/blue on eBay or to hold off and get a pair of one of the new color ways that are releasing.  The white/pink/blue are an all time favorite of mine.  $250 may just be a bit too much though.

Ok, i ended up pulling the trigger.  Fingers crossed they are legit and the purchase goes through without a hitch.  Thanks for the advice man!

Good decision, IMO.

Another thing to keep in mind about those shoes is that, obviously, they were Euro only. I have both OG CW pairs and I got them for "retail" which is was basically like $170 because of currency conversion and int'l shipping.

Don't think people should be sweating on those Plat White Huaraches, they're going to be avail everywhere.  If you gunning for it on release day, you will get a pair I'm positive.
That makes me feel better. All white shoes are an favorite for me and huaraches are my favorite shoe of all time. Now you see why I must have these!

Am getting the restock of the all black, the white is everywhere and they have nylon toebox, looks horrible from the image you just shown

I regret passing on that white/pink/blue pair. Had to balance my budget to cop something else and struck out on those, don't even remember what they were. Lol

Now I regret passing on them for 200 from Poofy on eBay.

Sometime next year I'll probably regret passing on them for the 250 they're going for now. Lol

And I hope those TW's pictured are some type of samples and not the release version cause up until that pic, I was hyped for those.

Noob question but is 150 for these a decent deal? I feel like the seller is trying to get over on me. They have been worn twice

Noob question but is 150 for these a decent deal? I feel like the seller is trying to get over on me. They have been worn twice
If you don't and they're an 11.5, PM link lol I need a pair, got them on release, gave them to my brother who's going away and needed running shoes. Wish I had gotten another pair along with the mango's. If they're in VNDS condition though (which I would think they'd be, only worn twice) I would say $150 is pretty good.

Now, all my chips are in the scream green release and I'll be away for those so I'll have my girl trying for a pair.

its decenT Do the availability of the shoe buts still over retail and worn so if u really want them I'd do it but if you just like them maybe not

its decenT Do the availability of the shoe buts still over retail and worn so if u really want them I'd do it but if you just like them maybe not

Is it really over retail though?

Europe only release right?

As I said before, I got my pairs for retail, and I think they wound up being 160 - 170 when converted and shipped.

I could be off though.

Last edited:
Hi there. A bit OT. Anybody got Roshes? How's the fit of Roshes compared to Huaraches? Thank you.
Roshes aren't as lock down as Huaraches. The Huarache fits like a Sock, but over all comfort they are about equal, i prefer Huarache for all terrain.

Last edited:
Got a pair off of Hanon a while ago. A few places are releasing right now, all of which are getting bogged down.

Last edited:
nice i copped off jdsports. About $143 shipped. My first succesful huarache le cop that i wanted. Whats the retail price for the huarache le in the US?

Back
Top Bottom