HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Although I've got first Triple Black, this one is glowing on me since it seems like it's using normal mesh for the toe instead of neoprene. Probably, more suited for the summer time in where I live because of the high humidity.

BTW, since I don't think I've seen the pix of them posted here, I'll add couple that I've found on IG recently just to share.

Don't like that funky mesh like material used on Triple White or others, but those rather normal mesh seems fine to me even though I don't recall (could be wrong tho) there were OG Huaraches using mesh like em.

Don't like that funky mesh like material used on Triple White or others, but those rather normal mesh seems fine to me even though I don't recall (could be wrong tho) there were OG Huaraches using mesh like em.
This grey colourway is real nice. I haven't seen a classic nylon toebox on any forthcoming colourway, but the mesh idea aint that bad. That mesh on the Triple Whites is called Honeycomb mesh, I hope they are done with that. Although very comfy, I don't like the appearance. I saw this on iluvmyweiner's IG the other day:

You sure? Which colourway was it originally? I don't remember any Huarache's having that green colour, it's even on the inside on the trainer.  Plus the latest toebox which ain't even out yet.

This grey colourway is real nice. I haven't seen a classic nylon toebox on any forthcoming colourway, but the mesh idea aint that bad. That mesh on the Triple Whites is called Honeycomb mesh, I hope they are done with that. Although very comfy, I don't like the appearance. I saw this on iluvmyweiner's IG the other day:

Thanks for the info about Honeycomb Mesh, NothingButNike!! So, is that actually comfortable??
I wish I live in Europe so that I can actually test wearing it before purchasing. Now I'm hoping those rather normal mesh ones will officially be released here in JP as well.

I know and I am just providing the source for people as alot of people saying these are samples not a release edition and tbh once something is sold out we all pay price on top.
Sorry, I wasn't firing shots at you. I doubt there samples, they've been released @ Niketown. I won't be surprised if they land at other retailers in the next few days. True they probly will fetch that much but have they even sold out yet? I was lucky I got mine when I did.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info about Honeycomb Mesh, NothingButNike!! So, is that actually comfortable??
I wish I live in Europe so that I can actually test wearing it before purchasing. Now I'm hoping those rather normal mesh ones will officially be released here in JP as well.
The Honeycomb Mesh is very comfy, it feels more flexible, ideal for running. In my opinion I think that they feel better than the traditional nylon toebox, although some people might not agree. Normally I like to go half a size up, but I didn't need to in these, they feel true to size. I don't regret buying them at all, in fact I look at them as a nice change from the regular Huarache materials. 

I read the All Whites are supposed to have a restock on 21st May so maybe people can get them again.

Anyone get their order from JDsports delievered or have experiece buying with them? Still haven't gotten my platinum white huaraches. Starting to get a little worried...

I never order from JD sports, always heard they arrive late etc. understand if its the only place left, but should never be the first 

I order from JD sports quite often. Never had any problems, although I usually opt to collect from store. I wouldn't worry as they are a reputable company. They probly sold out and are waiting for a restock. I got mine 4 days after ordering with them.

Got my Cool Greys Huaraches in Westfield, New Jersey. Footlocker. Kinda surprised how these shoes ended up in the US. Thought they were only for EUR?

Reactions: You
What sites do you guys usually pick up your huaraches I know they aren't available in the US and no way in hell I can pay those eBay prices....thanks for the help fellas

I order from JD sports quite often. Never had any problems, although I usually opt to collect from store. I wouldn't worry as they are a reputable company. They probly sold out and are waiting for a restock. I got mine 4 days after ordering with them.

Yeah, I'm ordering from the US so its a bit more complicated.

Yeah, I'm ordering from the US so its a bit more complicated.

I have had horrible experiences with JD Sports. The last one made me decide I will never order from them again. No double boxing, so the original box was completely smashed when it arrived (this has happened every time I have ordered). And this last time, they filled out the customs forms wrong, so even though I ordered only one pair of shoes they said it was three and marked a really high price on the customs forms, so I ended up paying $70 customs tax! Not to mention they use a horrible shipping company - Aramex- which overcharges for customs and then slaps a handling charge on top of that.

Last edited:
Yeah I tried on those greys in FL today. I was surprised at how small these run. I tried on a half size up and they still felt pretty tight. I'll have to try them on but I might have to get scream greens in a full size up.

Hope they pop up here in NYC. Want thhem cool greys yo

I went to Queens Center Mall today and I stumbled on these in Footlocker. I was kinda surprised. They definitely run small though. They look great, didn't snag them tho. Having second thoughts now lol.

Yeah I tried on those greys in FL today. I was surprised at how small these run. I tried on a half size up and they still felt pretty tight. I'll have to try them on but I might have to get scream greens in a full size up.
Hauarches are definitely full sz up... im 10.5/11 in most shoes but these I go 11.5/12  
I went to Queens Center Mall today and I stumbled on these in Footlocker. I was kinda surprised. They definitely run small though. They look great, didn't snag them tho. Having second thoughts now lol.
My sz... what was retail? Might have to stop in this wkend 

^^^probably I just don't think Footlockers in the US got a ton of these. I'm surprised they had any. They did have a good 5 different colorways of Air Max Plus though, a couple that I thought were only an overseas release.

Back
Top Bottom