HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for shoes to arrive from wellgosh? Mine are for a gift and hope they arrive by 3/9

Last edited:
Does anyone know how long it usually takes for shoes to arrive from wellgosh? Mine are for a gift and hope they arrive by 3/9

you should receive them by then. usually takes up to a week or week and a half.

copped from WellGosh...i think they had a good amount of sizes for around 125-130 a pair after u convert euros to usd

should i wait for a us release or do what you guys are doing and can i ask wher you guys copping? after the flyknits im starting to like running shoes more and i already liked am1 and am90 and anything tink had a hand in so these are on the list someone please help

dont plan on these releasing in the US

I also have a bad feeling about a US release ,only time will tell . That's why I copped both from wellgosh

anyone know when sns is releasing these, the blog says 2/22 at 13:00, does that mean a few hours ago or tomorrow night?

they're not on the website or weren't at 13:00 sweden time

they probably meant 1pm their time 2/22, hence the reason i didn't order from them. that would be 4am here on the west coast when they drop.

Wg hit me back via IG.
Said the email squad will have to check it out in the am...hope it wont be too late by then.

what the hell is going on here??? I am so late, I thought these would never come out due to the sample rumors and I bought all the free versions. I actually like the frees but damn, this is so butter! Thank god sns is releasing theirs later. No sleep for me tonight

I gotta stop living in the jordan brand forum. I wouldve cried if i heard about this next week

I'm not sure if you guys are still trying to avoid posting links in this thread, but there are still several Euro sites with multiple sizes, just not as cheap as the UK sites.

Several sites have also said that these fit .5 to a full size small. I may end up with pair which is too small, but we'll see.

I'm not sure if this was already posted, but CT had a bunch of great Huarache content this week.

http://www.crookedtongues.com/news/2013/Feb/15/return-nike-air-huarache-og/
http://www.crookedtongues.com/news/2013/Feb/18/vintage-nike-air-huarache-ads/

what the hell is going on here??? I am so late, I thought these would never come out due to the sample rumors and I bought all the free versions. I actually like the frees but damn, this is so butter! Thank god sns is releasing theirs later. No sleep for me tonight

I gotta stop living in the jordan brand forum. I wouldve cried if i heard about this next week
took the words out of my mouth.

Sodium Level Per Post (SLPP) is going to steadily rise as dudes realize they missed out on these classics.

So excited for these. I saw the half size warnings but my Frees seem to fit TTS for me. We'll see soon.

Soooo....What time is SNS releasing?? I just checked their blog and it does give the time but then it also says "Rest of the world Online 2/25". And if I converted the time properly, it looks like they're posting them on line at an odd time....Someone help me make sense of this please!!

Im sorry are these gonna released in the US? I wanted to try on a pair before buying. Im nervous they wont fit right

any one in the uk area i need these and i feel like all the sizes got picked up by resellers that are just trying to make money off of me... just want the green aka the "scream greens" message me any help to get these would be awesome cheers 
smile.gif

Last edited:
You guys just wait for a stateside release. You all will be fine.

Never thought I'd see people scared to post link and everyone buying shoes over seas because of fear :lol:

I'm not sure if you guys are still trying to avoid posting links in this thread, but there are still several Euro sites with multiple sizes, just not as cheap as the UK sites.

Several sites have also said that these fit .5 to a full size small. I may end up with pair which is too small, but we'll see.

I'm not sure if this was already posted, but CT had a bunch of great Huarache content this week.

http://www.crookedtongues.com/news/2013/Feb/15/return-nike-air-huarache-og/
http://www.crookedtongues.com/news/2013/Feb/18/vintage-nike-air-huarache-ads/
That top colorway needs to drop.
smokin.gif

just copped both pairs :D so happy ... BTW guys they run small had to size up as they are very very very snug

You guys just wait for a stateside release. You all will be fine.

Never thought I'd see people scared to post link and everyone buying shoes over seas because of fear :lol:.

Any solid info on a US release? Judging by the Huarache Holiday thrown in the UK, seems like Nike threw a bone for Euro release only. I gladly scooped my pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom