HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

These do fit extremely snug. The heel band of rubber causes your foot to sit closer to the front of the shoe.
I'm crossing my fingers for a US release. I'd love another pair, just not $160+.

Soooo....What time is SNS releasing?? I just checked their blog and it does give the time but then it also says "Rest of the world Online 2/25". And if I converted the time properly, it looks like they're posting them on line at an odd time....Someone help me make sense of this please!!

Nike Air Huarache OG
Release date: February 22nd
In store Stockholm: 12.00 CET
Online: 13.00 CET

It looks like its a wrap on all the sites that had them lastnight.....atleast the ones I knew of

Last edited:
missed em . checked sites at 5:30am EST and they were all gone

really was looking forward to these too . the sneaker game is becoming extremely discouraging

edit -- didn't check the site at all last night , damn looks like i could've copped ...

Last edited:
any one in the uk area i need these and i feel like all the sizes got picked up by resellers that are just trying to make money off of me... just want the green aka the "scream greens" message me any help to get these would be awesome cheers :smile:

Huh? Scream greens didnt drop....

Still hoping for US release.

Got caught up at work and essentially forgot to try to cop.

Only moderate sodium levels though.

(begins plotting) ...Technique, did you wind up getting doubles? :nerd: :lol:

any one in the uk area i need these and i feel like all the sizes got picked up by resellers that are just trying to make money off of me... just want the green aka the "scream greens" message me any help to get these would be awesome cheers 
smile.gif

Huh? Scream greens didnt drop....
If they did, they'd be on their way to me right now.  No way I'm missing that pair. If those drop...every other shoe dropping can hit the back burner.

Still hoping for US release.

Got caught up at work and essentially forgot to try to cop.

Only moderate sodium levels though.

(begins plotting) ...Technique, did you wind up getting doubles? :nerd: :lol:

yes sir, grab 2 of each color......I slept on the last euro release thinking they were coming to the states and they never did...wasnt taking any chances....

I know the shape is off and all that but these are one of my favorites and had to double up

Missed out and pretty bummed about it. Here's to hoping for the US release, even if it's a longshot.

Glad those of you that copped will be able to stunt in these beauties! Salute.

yes sir, grab 2 of each color......I slept on the last euro release thinking they were coming to the states and they never did...wasnt taking any chances....

I know the shape is off and all that but these are one of my favorites and had to double up

Hmmm...

Euro Release was plan A - that failed

US release is plan B - outcome unknown

[Hatches contingency Plan C]

note: to self, look through vintage AF1 doubles to assemble potential trade offer :tongue:

Order from End shipped. Color me impressed.

Fingers are crossed that I don't get hit with customs fees.

I highly doubt these are dropping in the US this year. That's why I didn't mess around on this release. Sometimes Nike throws the rest of the world a bone. I think this is one of those times.

I highly doubt these are dropping in the US this year. That's why I didn't mess around on this

release. Sometimes Nike throws the rest of the world a bone. I think this is one of those times.

I agree remember runners are so much more popular across the pond than the US

Even if these do drop stateside, I'm not even mad at paying $240 shipped for 2 pairs of a classic shoe. Hell, I paid more than that for 2 pairs of the OG Infrared 90s not too long ago, and those were everywhere.

I highly doubt these are dropping in the US this year. That's why I didn't mess around on this release. Sometimes Nike throws the rest of the world a bone. I think this is one of those times.

Also, sometimes they drop a shoe overseas and then drop it in the US, but with like a year in between.

One instance like that that I can think of was the Asia release of the blue and red OG CWs of the AM1, which then came stateside the following year. Asia release of the True Blue 3s preceded US release by about a year too.

Also, sometimes they drop a shoe overseas and then drop it in the US, but with like a year in between.

One instance like that that I can think of was the Asia release of the blue and red OG CWs of the AM1, which then came stateside the following year. Asia release of the True Blue 3s preceded US release by about a year too.

Exactly. No doubt these will eventually come back stateside, but this seems like one of the staggered releases where they won't blow it up in Murica until 2014 or 2015. At which time I'll re-up having worn my two pairs. Hopefully they bring back the screamers too :smokin

Back
Top Bottom