HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Pretty much! Dumb ***** nike employees and their dumb ***** friends will mess it up everytime!

#NOHOMO.... Dumb *** haters with their dumb *** comments... lol I been rocking for a while can't mess up my flow but you so salty i know you praying they do... 

He has a point though. You'd be surprised who browses NT. And these days it isn't difficult to connect the e-dots. It has nothing to do with hate (you and your hookup aren't that important) and everything to do with preserving the connect for lots of other folks who move in silence (as they should).

He has a point though. You'd be surprised who browses NT. And these days it isn't difficult to connect the e-dots. It has nothing to do with hate (you and your hookup aren't that important) and everything to do with preserving the connect for lots of other folks who move in silence (as they should).

So I should be quite and not say anything when my family member is an nike employee and nothing illegal is being done? You know that employees get friend and family swoosh accounts right? Why do I need to hide under a rock and be silent when nothing being done is illegitimate?

So I should be quite and not say anything when my family member is an nike employee and nothing illegal is being done? You know that employees get friend and family swoosh accounts right? Why do I need to hide under a rock and be silent when nothing being done is illegitimate?

Yeah, I'm totally aware of all that. Been doing this sneaker thing for awhile now.

My point still stands because there ARE folks out there taking advantage of discounts illegitimately. Out of sight, out of mind. The less attention drawn to discounts the better, IMO.

Yeah, I'm totally aware of all that. Been doing this sneaker thing for awhile now.

My point still stands because there ARE folks out there taking advantage of discounts illegitimately. Out of sight, out of mind. The less attention drawn to discounts the better, IMO.

I can understand and respect that but if you read back... I wasn't bragging about anything was moreso asking a question... Been swooshing for a minute why wait Til now to brag? Dude took it and ran with it and that's consisered hate... IMO

Strap on my triple blacks snapped and I filed a claim mailed them and got nothing they said it happened from normal wear and tear I was running and this happened. :smh:

I can understand and respect that but if you read back... I wasn't bragging about anything was moreso asking a question... Been swooshing for a minute why wait Til now to brag? Dude took it and ran with it and that's consisered hate... IMO

It's all good man. For what it's worth, I didn't take it as humblebragging but that's just me.

Keep that swoosh discount safe!

Damn wish I waited on the mowabbs.

These came in today. Very clean

:lol: same here. I havent even worn mine yet. Grabbed the Ultramarines though, 130 shipped aint bad. I want the olives and midnights too but I just bought some more Kobes... hopefully this sale lasts for a little while.

How much does size? Charge for shipping/ fees to the states, never ordered from them before

Damn I haven't worn my Mowabbs yet, was waiting for better weather. Wish I had waited too, did not think they would sit.

£5 is for standard delivery (7-10 working days) whereas the £25 you're paying is for express (2-4 working days).  Damn son, a bit of patience could net you £20 in savings.  :lol:  
to the US? Cuz I paid the same for my Mowabbs trying to find the cheaper shipping but ultimately giving up and they still took forever to arrive. Only quick shipping from overseas is End which gets to me in 2 days. I honestly wouldnt mind if it got to me that fast, I am very impatient which usually keeps me from buying from Size?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom