HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Un-DS today

Hi guys

I'm a bit late on this but are there any websites still selling the umber Browns? Don't really buy much sneakers these days but this colour way has caught my attention.

I'm a size US9-9.5 btw

Thanks

i want NM's.. will they ever release in states again? It seems like a wide european release but hardly any action stateside

Full size up on the NMs for wide feet right?

Anyone know if these are going to hit the states eventually? I'm considering ordering from Size? but would rather wait for a stateside release if it's happening.

sz_156943_spin_03

i want NM's.. will they ever release in states again? It seems like a wide european release but hardly any action stateside
I ordered my black/white NM from size?.. I went up a .5 from my true size. TTS would of been way too tight/narrow. Shipping was very fast from size? and the price is pretty much retail. Remember that size? uses UK sizes.

I ordered my black/white NM from size?.. I went up a .5 from my true size. TTS would of been way too tight/narrow. Shipping was very fast from size? and the price is pretty much retail. Remember that size? uses UK sizes.
I'd rather not order from size?. They don't remove VAT from their prices and their shipping costs to the U.S. recently increased. Way too expensive to order form them at this point. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for a stateside release. 

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for the all dark grey color or the all red color to release in the Huarache NM's...

I'm done waiting for a statewide release. I'm just gonna cop from ebay

Back
Top Bottom