HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Now that the U.S. finally got the NMs i wonder what exclusive colors we're going to get here. The hot lava color was cool but way too pink, butthat black/white color scheme was very jiggy

Now that the U.S. finally got the NMs i wonder what exclusive colors we're going to get here. The hot lava color was cool but way too pink, butthat black/white color scheme was very jiggy

I doubt we'll get any exclusive color ways. As far as trainers go, they're far more popular in Europe. At the very most we'll be getting anything Europe gets.

So Dope Factory sent my shoes to the wrong address (an older address of mine) not sure how this happened when my order confirmation shows my current address. The person that lives there now is going to have it forwarded to me [emoji]128530[/emoji]

I had to do the 10AM countdown with the TFs because they usually make about 5 pairs of size 15. But I ordered those along with the roshes and they both shipped that evening.

I ordered mine at 10 am pst I ordered a 14 got confirmation but no shipping confirmation the order status says preparing to ship

Last edited:
Any places in Canada where i can cop the NMs? 

sorry if asked already but i haven't been following the NMs carefully i only saw the ones that dropped EU and always wanted them since

Back
Top Bottom